Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 4 July 2014
I live in fitflops in the summer - don't wear anything else - so I usually get a new pair each yer. This ones a a bit sparklier than the ones I usually get but they are lovey and the top material is really soft. They are the most comfy pair yet and am seriously hoping the sparkles don't end up falling off! (no sign of that yet, thankfully!)
on 7 August 2014
I don't like closed shoes & wear various sandals throughout the year. A friend recommended Fitflop sandals as I had been having problems walking for several months & other sandals were not helping the pain I was suffering. Following the speedy delivery of this order I put these Fitflops on and almost found instant relief for my pain. I continue to wear other sandals and these are a welcome addition to my collection. In the searing heat of southern Spain I am constantly changing my footwear throughout the day.
The only downside is that I wish I had chosen one size smaller.
on 17 April 2014
I saw my sister-in-law wearing a pair and asked her where she got them. I bought the above black ones with diamonds on and they are so comfortable yet look so stylish! I love them and am definitely going to buy more!
on 25 July 2014
Love fitflops they are so comfortable for my wide arthritic feet and yet stylish and elegant.Love the colour pebble neutral and versatile.
on 20 July 2014
These are extremely comfortable and look very stylish. I have them in black. The picture does not do them justice. I have had a lot of compliments. They will be ideal for the beach on my forthcoming holiday but I have also worn them to go out in the evening. They are true to size.
on 8 July 2014
Great delivery and they fit lovely, look great, and are so comfortable..
on 9 September 2014
Finding it difficult to get the range of fit flops in local shops, so was very pleased to find them on Amazon. Impressed with promptness of seller's delivery. Well packaged. These are a lovely maroon type colour: not at all 'in your face' pink!! Even nicer in reality than photo may suggest. Love them. Had given up on ever being able to wear sandal type footwear after on/off problems with plantar fascitis type problems etc. These are like gloves on my feet. I now hate wearing anythingelse on my feet and keep one pair of fit flops to use inside as my slippers, and others for outside. Heaven. I can walk serious distances in these. And all pain has gone since wearing them. It makes sense to wear a really supportive, comfy shoe for indoors as well as when out and about and fit flops certainly work well for me. Will be buying more. And these ones add just that dash of colour and fun!
on 1 July 2014
this is my third pair of fit flops in a year - I am a definite convert! Bought the first pair on recommendation of a friend as I had been suffering with horrendous plantar facitis - along with exercises, this has now gone. I bought this pair on Thursday, delivered Friday and have not been off my feet since! They are so comfortable, good fit (size 5 and D width fitting, but not narrow feet). They are stylish enough to wear in the evening on holiday. Ordinary flip flops are just too flat for me now, and I don't want a return of the heel pain. Gold pair now siting in my basket..........................
on 17 June 2016
I have been buying a couple of Rokkit fitflop for years.
Straight away their was something about them.

Looked narrower
Toe and sides suede.

Wide fitting sandal
Toe post normally leather
Sides normally shiny type leather.

I returned I reckon extremely good copy unless fitflop have changed the Rokkit
review image review image review image review image
on 1 July 2014
I already have a black pair of these, along with bronze, red & blue, but because I wear the black ones the most, I thought I would buy a pair for best! How sad am I?