Size: 4 UK|Colour: Black (Black 001)|Change

on 20 February 2014
I bought my first pair of Fitflops in 2011, they're still wearable, but starting to show their age (and heavy wear) now.

I had these in my wishlist for a while, but noticed the price had dropped considerably in recent days. So, time to treat myself!

These are a very soft and supple leather and fit beautifully. I look forward to wearing them throughout the summer months.

Was a little odd that no box was sent, they were just bagged up without any further protection and posted without a box. I don't have any packaging review to click though, despite this order coming direct from Amazon.

A later edit of my review...
I've been wearing these shoes for a few weeks now over the spring and summer and sadly, I am forced to reduce my rating. This new pair of Fitflops leave black marks all over the soles of my feet, which in turn leave horrible black marks over bathtubs, floors etc. My first pair of black Fitflops did not do this at all!

Another edit. I took these fitflops on holiday with me. They'd only had light use through this summer, having left black marks all over the underside of my feet. This time the stitching completely gave way at the side and I had to try to sew them back together again.

VERY poor product and I shall not be wasting any more of my money on this brand again. I had less than three months light wear out of these.
on 5 March 2014
Buy the basic fitflop's every year as they fit me best. They do come up a 1/2 size larger so if you are a size 7, suggest a 6.
on 24 August 2013
I assumed that Urban white would be white, when in fact it was off white. I will know in future to check colours
on 17 September 2013
Very happy with these sandals, was a little worried might be too narrow after reading feedback as I have quite wide feet, but they are fine. nothing fancy, nice and plain - exactly as wanted.
on 28 August 2013
Have worn these nearly every day this summer at last comfortable sandals, super delivery and price, will definately buy some more, in fact did some slipper mules for the winter.
on 22 August 2014
the sides of the sandals come away from the main part - it looks like it wasn't glued properly. I have had fit flops before and they have been excellent, but the quality of this pair is very poor
on 4 September 2014
Always thought fit flops were a bit expensive but loved the idea, a friend bought them and raved about them so treated myself, they are a good fit, the softest leather and so comfy.
on 18 June 2014
This is the third pair I've had and although I have loved them all these are by far the best as I have narrow feet. I ordered them as some of the reviews say they are a slimmer fit & they are. they fit me perfectly and are even more comfortable as they don't slip at all. The colour is fabulous and will go with everything. LOVE THEM!
on 30 August 2014
TERRIBLE! These were soooo painful and ill-fitting, just dreadful. I take a standard size 5 but found these to be a very odd fit indeed, not at all comfortable and rather ugly to look at. :O(
on 9 July 2013
Got theses for the wife, she loves them, but she does have quite a few pairs of Fitflop, the fit is good they come up just a tad narrower than some of the other styles of Fitflop sandals but was fine for the wife. The colour is more of a cream but they are very nice and will go with a lot of other colours. The delivery was very quick indeed, they were wrapped well, so very happy with the service, would use this company again.