Size: 6 UK|Colour: Bungee Cord|Change
Price:£53.20+ Free shipping

on 30 January 2014
I bought this ones for in house use. Nice and soft although on the small side of the 37. They have become looser after wearing them and they are just right!
on 2 January 2014
Love these, bought at a bargain price for wearing later in the year. So comfortable for walking around while on holiday, usually quite pricey for casual wear, but worth every penny if you have any problems with your feet or legs aching in ordinary trainers or cheap casual shoes.
on 21 November 2013
The trouble with these shoes is that I just don't want to wear anything else, they are sooo comfortable.
I have wide feet and they are a perfect fit.
on 9 December 2013
Having a problem with my back, I wore fitflop sandals in the summer.I was surprised what a difference they made .I walked better and was in less pain,also my osteopath said they had made a difference to my posture so I purchased a pair of Gogh Moc Clogs and I am highly delighted with them,and would recommend them to anyone who has back problem's.
on 7 February 2016
Good fit but very disappointing colour. They are not the light beige as shown but a dirty darker colour. No return doc that I could see. Have worn them because I needed them but I probably should have returned them. I did not see a return doc in the box. I have bought these before from another supplier and have not had this problem.
on 7 May 2014
The shipment arrived in time and satisfactory manner. It is great for winter BUT not suitable in summer. The place we I use them has both extreme cold and hot weather. Therefore I recommend this product for winter only. Very comfortable, light weight and practicle.
on 22 February 2014
I can wear them with anything. They look great and give a little height. They arrived sooner than expected and were nicely packaged. I even bought the same in a darker colour.they do seem to work my leg muscles too. I'm very happy with them.
on 11 March 2016
After having my last fitflop clogs for around 4 years I couldn't see any in the shops. Was so pleased to have found these as I wear as slippers. Not quite as well made as my first pair but I suppose everything changes in time.
on 29 December 2013
As always swear by this foot wear. well made comfortable and last for ages, these are perfect for almost any occasion with jeans, skirt or smart/casual trousers for work. arrived on time and in good condition.
on 27 February 2016
They are great 2nd pair I bought as I had a problem with my foot I will be buying another pair for the summer
The only problem is I want wear them all the time as they are so comfortable