on 17 October 2014
I bought these as they were a good price and fortunately for me I had already purchased a different coloured pair from another retailer so knew to order the next size up. I have been wearing Fitflop for several years and always bought size 7, however their sizing appears to have been revisited and now I have to opt for size 8, which measure up to the "old" size 7.
on 11 July 2014
I have purchased these fit flops last year and they were 1 cm wider ( I have measured them against the 2013 pair). I had to keep them as on vacation but really sorry to see the width disappear.

Is this to save costs?

The overall quality is excellent, please start making them wider again.

on 26 August 2014
These are so comfortable. I ordered a size 39/6 as I'm between 38 and 39,so if you are in a half size go up a size rather than down.My feet are very shallow, but this hasn't caused a problem.
Great for dog walking in too, particularly on the flat. I can also run about the town in them easily, living abroad this is a must!
I'll be buying another couple of pairs, but not the plain ones as they look a little clumpy.
on 2 July 2014
I have worn fit flops for years, I always have a size 5. I was hugely disappointed when my new pair arrived and they were too small. If your thinking of buying fit flops then buy a size bigger.
on 30 July 2014
Having made the mistake of buying my usual size 4 on a previous purchase of Fitflops I now know to buy a size bigger than normal. So these size 5 Fitflops were just perfect. They are extremely comfortable and supportive and were recommended by my orthopaedic surgeon to help with my mid foot arthritis. I would have given a 5 star rating but the lowest level of the frilly bit on the toe thong rubbed and made a blister on each second toe. Hopefully the fabric will soften up with wearing.
on 4 July 2014
I own several pairs of fit flops, all nominally the same size, however when I placed these alongside other pairs they were clearly much shorter and narrower. Sent them back and re ordered the next size up.
on 2 July 2014
I have been size 7 all my adult life but these are a narrow fit which pushes my foot to the back of the heel
on 27 June 2014
These are gorgeous but I found them to be very small and had to order the next size up which only just Fit
on 7 January 2015
Am somewhat disappointed with these. They look lovely and the fit is good, however despite trying to wear them in, the toe-post is still catching and I find them quite hard to keep on my foot, unlike other toe-post sandals. I will try again this summer and hope that I manage to get some value from them.
on 5 July 2014
Lovely sandals but on the small side, could have done with a half or full size bigger.