on 5 June 2014
They are a very very comfortable shoe especially in hot weather. The manufacturers say that they are good for your feet - they exercise your feet and part of your legs

I can highly recommend them - apparently a lot of people think the toe thong would be uncomfortable - it is not
on 10 May 2014
Excellent prompt delivery.
I love the colour ,it will go with lots of combinations.
I have always had a size 4 in my other fitflops but found this design to be smaller so sending back. Size 5 has arrived and fits perfectly.
As always with fitflops they are really comfortable,great for day into evening wear and super quality.
many thanks
on 8 July 2014
I've worn fit flops for a couple of years and they are still the most comfortable shoe! These arived a couple of days before my trip to Rome where I knew I would be doing a lot of walking and was very pleased that I didn't have yo wear them in!!! They look amazing will go with nearly everything in my wardrobe.
I started to wear fitflops due to having a very painfull trapped nerve in my back, with the ergomic sole it helped me to walk. Now my back is much better with the pain fluctuating when I wear differant shoes I find I come back to this make every time.
Even though they are not the height of a fashionable shoe they do come in very close. I now have about 6 pairs as I buy some each year with the older ones not looking hardly worn and they have had some hammering ie walking on very uneven surfaces, wearing them on the beach, walking around theme parks and not to mention the every day wear.
I would recommend these shoes to everyone!
on 16 July 2014
Good fit but badly cut into the top of my foot where the jewelled bit meets the thong, problem solved with clear padded discs (Party Feet). Good price from Amazon.
on 16 July 2014
Ever since I bought my first pair of fitflops a couple of months ago I haven't worn anything else. I absolutely love them. So comfortable. I hadn't worn a toe post sandal for ages as I had always found them really uncomfortable. The Fitflops are amazing. I will definitely be buying some more when I can afford them. My best purchase this year
on 21 May 2014
Somewhat dubious ordering these as have already returned the same size in a different model which were too long and large. But these were perfect. I only wish size and fit guidance were more accurate in the description given.
These were a narrower shape and shorter therefore looked more attractive. Fitflops are so comfy but do tend to look like you're wearing a size too big. I have been a fan for years and remain faithful especially having found this model.
on 14 August 2014
This pair of Fit Flops are every bit as good as previous pairs for fit and probably slightly better for comfort as they have a thinner, more open design of straps. On the downside, and this is being picky, one of the jewels on the front has a lovely purple hue to it and the other doesn't! I'm probably the only one who notices tho' so I'm not going to let it worry me. On the whole they're shaping up as well as all my previous pairs.
on 13 July 2014
So comfortable and look stunning too. Having muscle and bone problems these give me comfort without looking boring.
on 16 January 2015
I love these sandals. I've had a few pairs over the years and it's always difficult to find them at a good price as they are popular and appear to hold their value. I was very impressed with the speed of delivery as I was going on holiday not long after ordering and they arrived with plenty of time to spare. Fantastic quality as always from this brand, I don't think I'll ever wear normal flip flops again!
on 8 August 2014
Amazingly comfortable shoes from fit flop! Ordered these as I already had the black and was amazed at how comfortable they are. The only fault I have is that the colour is not as expected. They are described as urban white which apparently is beige! The shade is really nice but they do look true white in the picture and that's what I was expecting. They get top marks for comfort though!!!

See one answered question