on 1 September 2014
These are my second pair of "Skinny Fitflops". I own four pairs of regular fit fitflops, also in size 5. The skinny fitflops are narrower in styling as you would expect and because the leather strap is also not as wide, the overall effect is that more of your foot is exposed. They are incredibly comfortable and I wore mine out of the box for a whole day without any problems. They look lovely with painted toe nails with smart wide trousers or skirt. However, the best part about these red ones is the price. At just under £38, they are an incredible bargain. Thank you Bell Shoes.
on 30 March 2014
Red is quite bright and almost glittery more so than the photos. Should be fine on a bright summers day or night! Tighter fit than other fit flops in length but width is adjustable, i am size 6.
on 29 July 2014
...as I perceived them as being worn solely by retired teachers over 55 who shop predominantly at John Lewis but after recommendations from the Doctor & Orthotist as good for my dodgy feet I purchased and have instantly felt a great benefit, particularly in cushioning my feet. Well worth it, have already bought a second pair! Oh and still not been tempted into John Lewis...phew!
on 16 August 2014
Love these fit flops - the colour is great and a bit shiny so looks good for day and night. Have had loads of compliments. Think if I had tried these on in a shop I would have got the bigger size - they are just a bit short and much smaller than previous size 5 fit flops bought 4 years ago. Still, they are SO comfy. Love them!
on 27 July 2014
I have other Fitflops including a pair of short boots. I saw these red ones when browsing and just loved the colour. They did not disappoint on arrival - a shiny, vibrant red. I went for a size 6 because of other reviews but think I might have been ok with a 5 but these are fine and comfortable, of course!
on 29 August 2014
This is my 4th pair of Fitflops and they are as good as ever. My job as a photographer means I am often on my feet all day for shoots and these help keep my fit and bouncing, when lesser shoes would be doing dire things to my feet, ankles and knees. Can't recommend them highly enough.
on 28 July 2014
Fit is slightly narrower than my original pair of Fitflop's but my weight and time will soon squash them into shape!!
Sassy colour so they brighten up an outfit lovely, as comfy as ever!
on 16 July 2015
Lovely fit flops very pretty and summery, nice and slender for my size 3 feet.
on 21 July 2015
My wife is completely happy with these sandals. Very comfortable to wear.
on 17 January 2015
Ordered 15/ 1/15 pm delivered 17/1/15 am excellent service and good fit.