Size: 6 UK|Colour: Red|Change
Price:£48.30 - £178.21

on 15 September 2013
So pleased the black patent are back my old ones has worn out after three years and the new shuv are fantastic. Well done Flit flop I'm sure they are a real winner. Wear my fit flops all the time even as slippers, and legs well toned. Thanks for that.
on 6 May 2014
I have been living in Fitflop's happy gogh for the last few years. Decided to buy these as I wanted a black pair to add to my collection. These are slightly narrower than the gogh but they are just as comfy.
on 6 March 2016
These fitflops are my favourites and I'd already had them in another colour but was keen to get the black version for some time. They rarely come up at a good reduced price in the size I want but for some reason, the sizing being given in only the European meant I could get a pair! These are great to wear with casual jeans etc and are nicer than the more basic look of the gogh style sold for working on your feet in hospitals etc. The gogh pro is a real leather upper whereas these patents are lovely and shiny but are man made. Clearly there is a downside that these patent ones aren't as durable as leather but cleaning is easy with a damp cloth and then a buff with a soft cloth to get rid of any smears. I wear all fitflop styles as I find the design is the best for my back as well as my feet. I have the boots and shoes for winter as well as a large variety of sandals for summer wear too. The range now available for all seasons means I really can find something for every season as well as occasion. Since I started wearing fitflops I have not suffered with plantar fasciitis which was previously a recurrent problem. Although fitflops aren't always the cheapest option, I always know I can rely on them to fit well and be durable. I would always suggest going up either a full size or half when buying the boots in all their different styles, but tend to find this isn't as necessary with the sandal range. I'd highly recommend this style to wear around the house in place of slippers etc, as well as casual footwear outside. I've even converted my husband to buy some in the men's range of leather Gogh style and he also finds them very comfortable and versatile.
on 12 December 2013
I love my existing black patent fitflops and decided to get another pair. I was very disappointed as this model is much narrower and therefore I have had to return them
on 23 January 2016
I love fitflops and I must have bought about 20 pairs over the last decade but these I did not like because they squeaked as they warmed up. However if you were looking for something to wear in the garden they would be great and were, as always, good quality
on 18 August 2015
loved them for about 4 months but now really disappointed that the black patent is peeling off. thought that they would last a bit longer for the price. I am a nurse and they get plenty of wear but did not expect this
on 11 October 2013
I have received so many compliments since wearing my new, bright red Shuvs....teamed with other red accessories, they are a real show-stopper! From past experience I'm glad I bought the next size up (6) from all my summer Walkstars (5) to give me extra width and instep height. Being patent, the upper is a little bit 'hard' on first wearing and they did slightly rub my feet - maybe I should have worn socks until they had softened up and shaped to my feet. The Gogh Moc Suede Clogs I bought at the same time didn't rub at all. These are a true 'feel-good' shoe and will brighten up the dullest winter days!! I love them!!
on 13 June 2014
Cliffs are great !

They are a perfect fit and can be worn with or without footwear. They are deceptively light on your feet, like walking on air. I have had the Fitflop with the studs round before which are now obsolete. These are a first class replacement and hope they too stand the test of time like their predecessors have!
on 14 January 2014
The cloggs look better in reality than in the picture, it is a true red, lovely heu, very comfortable and true to size even for wider feet; this what my wife told me to write, and she highly recommend this item.
on 3 December 2013
Fitflops never disappoint they are super comfortable, if you haven't tried them what are you waiting for they are amazing the only shoes that are comfortable from day one.