on 6 July 2014
..... in spite of their silly name! They are the most comfortable footwear I have ever worn and I do wear the sandals all through the summer. This particular model I had been lusting after for a while so when the price when down a little I could not resist - and they are lovely - just as shown in the picture, The go with everything in my wardrobe and the size 6/39 fits perfectly.
on 28 June 2014
This is my second pair of fitflops. I must say as soon as I received my order I was delighted. This particular design fit perfectly and looks good too. I suffer from pain in my feet so I found these extremely comfortable and a pleasure to walk around in!
on 24 August 2014
I had wanted to avoid anything with a bar between the toes but this is the only Fitflop that has fit my foot properly.

The sandals look great and even my surly teenage son has commented on them.

I am wearing them around the house - as recommended - but by day two the area between my toes is already quite sore. This may be me, as I know many people wear this 'thong' style without a problem. I am now just hoping the skin toughens up so I can show these off on my holiday!
on 22 July 2014
Purchased a number of fitflop sandals and this one is very pretty but I found the design not so easy to wear as it rubbed between my toes and at the top of my foot
on 18 August 2014
Ordered these on behalf of my sister-in-law. Delivered very efficiently to her home address at a totally different part of the country. Very easy for me to order but arrange delivery at a different address to mine. Sister-in-law thrilled with fit quality and style. Thank you. Defnitely use this company again in very near future. Pamela
on 6 August 2014
I already have sandals with a back strap from Fitfolp - wear them all the time because they are so comfortable and used for walking. Now I wanted sandals I can slip off easily. These did not disappoint. They are stylish and distinctive. And as comfortable as my other pair. Will be in them all summer.
on 14 July 2015
As ever with these the sole is so comfy unfortunately for me the toe thong is quite painful and bruised between my toes, if I can stick with it and break them in I'm sure they will be fine but in the meantime I can only wear them around the house!
on 16 September 2015
Poor quality! Only wore the Fitflops briefly on 2 occasions (just walked from my car into a restaurant on both occasions). The sides of the straps (on both shoes) which sits across the foot have come away; only to reveal they are just glued on!!! There is hardly any glue to secure them either. I do query if these are genuine Fitflops?? I have submitted a return/refund request and have to wait 48 hours for seller to contact me. I will update my review with how this process fared! I would not buy Fitflops again unless direct from Fitflops Company or from a recognised/genuine retailer.
It is a shame as the actual shoes are very comfortable and the padded/cushioned soles are brilliant underfoot. The bar between the toe does not rub either and is comfortable.
on 20 August 2014
These are lovely but I find the top strap a little uncomfortable compared to the Frou Cork, I'm sure in time they will break in, although on saying that they did not rub enough to form a blister, I would recommend them as they are lovely looking
on 17 August 2014
Fit perfect and so comfortable. The stone changes colour in different light and I have had people asking about them. Will save up for another pair, love them.