Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 47 questions
vote
It comes with both straps small and large, large fits up to a 9" wrist. The actual tracker module mounts into the flex ad is eadily removed to charge
9 Feb 2014 by Mr Ian J Flanagan
vote
Yes it's OK to wear it in the pool, as long as it is not for hours, but not sure it records the effort involved, you'll have to 'suck it and see'.
1 Apr 2014 by Mrs J Bird
vote
As long as your keep your receipt safe you have 12 months from the date of purchase, they are also very good on feed & call back with info. there is a knack using this Flex, for charging once plugged in, just keep on tapping till you get a steady 1 dot impulse this will then go to a 5 steady impulse you are then fully charged. Happy Fitbit Flex, they are great. John (Yorkshire) any more info through Amazon please :-)
19 Jan 2014 by Sylvia Baxter
votes
Hi Jennifer. This article explains very well how the fitbit flex monitors sleep. Hope it helps. https://help.fitbit.com/customer/portal/articles/1230068-about-sleep-tracking
19 Dec 2013 by A. Sampson
votes
I have been using it since the end of July and really pleased with it. The dashboard is really easy to use and can be used via laptop or phone to keep you up to date. Really easy to link with map my walk app. Links to fitness pal app for the food data as this better than the fitbit data as it is American. It has helped me lose weight and definitely much fitter. I am doing a minimum of 10000 steps a day every day through general steps and lots of walking outside. Also good for counting steps in the gym as well as Calaries burned,and about 40 to 60 active minutes - probably 3 times more than I was doing before my fitbit. I wear it all the time record sleep and it has a good alarm on it.
28 Nov 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
For charging it comes with a USB adapter. You take the module from the wristband plug it into the adapter and then plug the adapter into a standard USB charger (not supplied) or your PC. It takes about 3 hours to charge and I find it lasts for about 7 days though they only claim 5.
31 Jan 2014 by Derek
votes
can you swim in it? 11 Jan 2014
When I asked customer services about wearing it in the shower, this was part of their email response: "Flex is the most water-resistant Fitbit device yet. It can be worn in the shower, sauna or steam room. Flex will hold up against sweat, splashes, rain, soapy water and hand washing. Flex can be worn swimming in pools and salt water, but is not designed to accurately track the distance you travel while you're in the water. If you're a scuba diver, you'll want to leave your Flex at home, as it's only water resistant to 10 meters."
12 Jan 2014 by Kara Parker
votes
it only monitors wrist movement so i wouldn't have thought it would monitor leg movement only monitors movement on the reWrist
15 Feb 2014 by Terry Dactyl
votes
No. There is no display just 5 lights. You get the info by synching to pc, tablet or phone if compatible.
24 Mar 2014 by mamamoo
votes
I wear mine playing golf and at the driving range where it is secure. I wear it to the gym for meta fit sessions as well. I wear it 24/7 and have had no issues with it coming off....hope that helps as I find it an informative but of tech...
2 Apr 2014 by Steven Heap
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers