Size: 4 UKColour: BlackChange

on 11 October 2013
The new Gogh seam styling gives these clogs a more streamlined look than their predecessors and warrant moving into the 'smart-casual wear' category. They look great with black needle-cord leggings and don't look any heavier than if wearing a pair of boots. As with previous Fitflop Clogs - Happy Gogh and Shuv - I ordered the next size up (6) from my summer Walkstars (5) and they fit perfectly - I have wide feet and a high instep - and from the first time I wore them, sooooo comfortable. Absolutely love them!!!
11 comment38 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 December 2013
Love love love these clogs I wear flitflops sandles all summer long and clogs all though the winter. Can not recommend these highly enough, don't hesitate to buy them.
on 5 November 2013
Only 4* because one of the side seams split within less than a month. However my devotion to this brand remains undiminished. A replacement pair was despatched before I had even returned the first pair and so far, I've had no further problems with the replacement pair. I find Fit Flops divinely comfortable, these clogs included, and and am now at the stage where I seem to wear little else all year round, indoors and out. However, I take the leg-toning claims very much as marketing hype - my legs are as flabby and blubbery as ever, alas.
on 11 November 2013
I bought these as my home has both stone and wood floors (no carpeting) and a physio friend told me that she wears them all the time to save her leg muscles etc. I have to say that they are quite heavy but are effective. I can't wear them all day as I do the lighter summer fitflop sandals but am very happy with them.
on 1 October 2013
look nice. Good fit but a little hard on my toes. My original ones were better. So not so good considering the price paid.
on 6 March 2015
I have a few pairs of FitFlop flip flops and I love them, but I made the mistake of buying a size 7 as my first pair, and after the straps stretched a bit, I found they were too big. My next two pairs were size 6, and there is no room to spare in the footbed, so I assumed a 6 in a more closed shoe would be too small. This was my first pair of closed FitFlops. I ordered the 6.5, and they seem just right (but as I didn't try on a 6 in this shoe, so can't say for sure that it would have been too small). The shoe comes up quite high on the foot which helps to keep them on - I can run in these without them flying off my feet. They are super comfortable, and I'd highly recommend them, especially at the price I got these at - around 45 quid. I was delighted with this purchase, and I've been living in these for the last couple months! I only wish I could get smooth leather for the same bargain price, as black suede isn't really the best during the mucky winter months!
on 9 September 2015
As a fairly recent convert to Fitflops I decided to buy a pair of clogs in time for the colder weather as I was reluctant to give up the comfort of my sandals. They look nice and neat and not as clumsy as I feared. The suede seems to be of a decent quality. I normally wear a size 5.5 wide fitting shoe and a size 6 in Fitflops is perfect for me. I have worn the clogs once and they feel a lot neater around my feet but that is just the sensation of having a shoe on rather than an open toe sandal. I would definitely buy the clogs again and have started checking out the boots.
on 1 August 2014
I absolutely love fit flops, after suffering an Achilles problem I tried them and was amazed how they enabled me to walk without pain. I have several pairs now- can only say - try them and feel the comfort
on 14 May 2015
I have small feet and often experience difficulty finding shoes which fit, I had wanted to try Fitflops for a while but many reviews said they came up large so I was expecting this to be the case, however, the Gogh MOC clog in Umber really appealed to me so I ordered and am so glad I did. They fit perfectly and are the ultimate in comfort. I just love them and rarely take them off. They are so comfortable I have gone on to buy other Fitflops
on 16 January 2015
The shoes hurt my feet for the first week or so across the top of my foot when I took a step, now I've worn them in they are more comfortable. I can't walk too quickly as they tend to fly off. They are quite a small size 5. Apart from that ok, but I wouldn't have bought them at full price.