on 10 August 2014
Ordered this sandal because blue sandals seem quite rare. Like the style but it is far too wide for me. Unlike other Fitflops, there is no padding on the underside of the upper and it stands away from my feet.
on 8 December 2014
I was really disappointed with these as I wanted a pair of fitflops for ages and having tried on a different model in the shop I was expecting them to be really comfy. These were really hard under foot and the band across was too tight. The toe post also felt like it would rub if I walked anywhere in them. Sent them back. Amazon return was easy as always.
on 29 September 2014
Absolutely great shoes, I live and walk for 20 miles a day in them , they are so comfortable and my legs are now so tight. I recommend them to all, and they can look classy too for evening times.
on 24 October 2014
..arrived on time ,fit perfect ,and so comfy as with all the fit flop range i have bought lots of pairs :) i got these in black so classy on ,a bargain price ,thank you AMAZON
on 27 August 2014
I really must stop buying FF's but they are so good and these are no exception. Nice colour and very comfortable.
on 2 April 2015
The sandals received are not genuine Fiefdoms. They do not exercise her legs,as my wife 's previous two pairs did, and the thong between the toes has caused ulceration to the skin. I am returning them and wish to receive a full refund for this very disappointing item.
on 13 March 2015
well I don't like it so returning it. 3 reasons: the color is different from photo: darker blue and darker metal bits so the whole shoe looks a bit dull, no gloss, no vibrant color. Also , the fit is not good compared to other fitflops I had in the past: too large ( and I have quite wide feet) , I am a 6.5 size so ordered a 6. The length is fine but the space between the top of my foot and top of shoe is too big, so does not fit well. Tried to walk in the shoes on my carpet, and I think I could fall if I was to run in those. Also the part between the toes is not smooth and comfy as previous experience.
Quite surprised, but of course no problem to return it, as Amazon is very good with returns, which is one of the reasons I took a chance of ordering a pair of shoes without trying it first.
on 28 November 2014
Great for my feet. Soft on my heels. Pity they don't make 5.5
on 3 November 2014
studsy thong sandals are very comfortable, I have lots of fit flops and these were as good as the others I have.
I took them out of the box and started wearing them with no bother what so ever.
on 20 July 2015
I thoroughly recommend these sandals they are so very very comfortable, it's like walking on air and I love the cushioned feeling especially when I walk down stairs ie: no nasty jarring. I have flat feet but Fitflops have built-in support for fallen arches, so I can't recommend them enough!! I also have a lot of pain from plantar problems in one foot...but not when I wear Fitflops. I have bought several other Fitflops since buying them, you get what you pay for and they are certainly worth every penny.