on 12 March 2014
Having bought several pairs of Fitflops I ordered a size 6 as before but they were far too wide and I had to return them. The company then did return my money and the postage. It seems it is just this particular style that are coming up too wide at the upper part of the shoe.
on 21 August 2014
I have given this 5 stars as I simply LOVE them - however, I debated long and hard over which size to get as I didn't want the hassle of ordering 2 sizes and then having to send them back. I already have a pair of walkstar 3 and had to go up a size (I am always a size 7 and have never previously had to go up in any shoe). I ordered the 8 and so glad I did. Also, they are narrower than my previous ones. If you are in doubt, I would advise to go up a size.

Now I have that sorted, they are perfect - lovely soft orange not bright and gaudy looking. They have an ethnic look to them with the beadwork and I simply love them. As soon as they arrived, I had them on my feet all day and they are comfortable to wear although not as soft/padded as my Walkstar 3, but still great. It is just a shame they are so pricey but then I have worn them most days. (the only problem is a very perfect 'V' shape suntan mark on both feet!!)
on 16 July 2014
This is my second pair of fit flops. Compared with them I found the new pair slightly narrower and they don't seem to made with the same material. To me they seem a cheaper version although the price was similar. A little disappointed but will keep them. Have decided that when I buy a new pair in future I will purchase them from a shop where I can try them on.
on 5 May 2014
I have several pairs of fitflops now and these go very well
with my collection. The colour is very summery and they
are so comfortable.
on 14 July 2014
First day in these lovely shoes, had comments from other ladies asking where did I buy them from. So I highly recommended this company and the shoes,style and comfort don't normally do together but these do. Also they give you a bit at height,walked all day around Manchester and my feet didn't ache.
on 28 February 2015
These are the best fitflops ever. I had previously lived in plain black sequin ones, but they finally broke. When I couldn't find an exact replica to replace my old ones, I chose these and thank goodness I did. These are even BETTER - and actually make an outfit look better! I know it's hardly sunny outside here in the UK but I've just got back from some winter sun. Wish I'd bought two pairs of these.
on 12 February 2015
For me I felt that there was not enough support on top of foot but then again my feet were cold. As I have problem feet I returned them but I'm sure for normal feet they would be fine. I'm going to stick with fitflops with two bands on top of foot rather than toeposts. They were of very good quality and well made and also very attractive. I would recommend for people with no medical feet problems.
on 31 July 2015
Absolutely lovely fitflops. I had seen someone wearing these & asked where she had purchased them, they were gorgeous however hers looked like a bronze/brown aztec effect. When I tried to find them online I was disappointed to only find the black ones, but thought hey ho I'll buy these anyway cos they looked exactly the same. When they arrived, although stated as black, they were exactly as I had seen on the lady, i.e. a bronze/brown/black effect. I would say the wedge heel is slightly higher than my other fitflops I have purchased, but this is certainly not a problem. I am a size 7, but always purchase a size higher when buying open sandals/flipflops & I would recommend doing this as I ordered an 8. Comfort is absolutely paramount to me & this is why I keep buying fitflops as I can wear them all day without even knowing I have them on my feet. You cannot feel the part inbetween your toes, this is so comfy too. Absolutely gorgeous & would definitely recommend, great price too.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 February 2015
I was happy with the sandals i received, although I was dissapointed they were not silver & black as shown ,but gold & black but I still liked them,& will keep them.
I received 2 pairs by mistake & have sent the one pair back,so i shall have a refund of £56 in the next few weeks.
on 1 February 2015
I have been wearing UK size 6/39 Fitflops since they first came on the market. There was never a problem with size and fit. This pair was not only narrow but a half size smaller and did not appear genuine. They were promptly returned. Caveat Emptor.