Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 11-20 of 59 questions
votes
there is no gps signal connection to the fit bit it works purley on number of steps. when setting up the fitbit you enter your height and from this the fitbit estimates your stride length and therefore the distance travelled with each step
18 Sep 2014 by FUSBBLOOD
votes
Fitfit comes with an app from fitbit that runs on Android and IoS so it should work with the galaxy tablet as long as that tablet has bluetooth which is used to synch the device
4 Dec 2014 by Roderick W. Perry
votes
Seems like an error to me - maybe you should return. I wear mine constantly and charge it maybe once every 10 days. I don't really use the screen on it much though - just look at the dashboard on my phone or laptop.
21 Nov 2014 by Barney Durrant
votes
The way I used the device was paired to my phone. The phone app so upload to the cloud automatically. From your computer you access the data via their website if tout wish.
16 Dec 2014 by Brian
votes
it,s great. you put it in the comfy wrist band, press the risen bar for 2 seconds and go to sleep. in the morning press the bar again to turn it off then check out the fitbit dashboard. it will tell u how long it took u to fall asleep, how many times you woke up and how many mins you were restless. have fun and sleep well x
9 Nov 2014 by kaz
votes
I bought a much softer sleep band from the sports shop, the one that you can put you money in at the gym. I found the black one was quite sharp and uncomfortable. I am sure that you can buy the one that comes with it direct from Fitbit
23 Nov 2014 by S. Burke
votes
It resets itself every night at 12am.Even if you are asleep at midnight, you will still see that you've burned some calories upon waking up in the morning. This is because you still burn calories even if you are sedentary or sleeping. Fitbit calculates your calorie burn based on information about your age, gender, height and weight.
27 Feb 2015 by cavegirl
votes
Yes. I use mine with iPad 2
15 Jan 2014 by MaureenT
votes
Yes. You would each need an account with Fitbit, and your trackers would be synced with your account so you'll need to log in and out to access both sets of information. It's easy to log in and out on the computer but I've not tried it on the iPad.
30 Oct 2014 by Ellie
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers