on 5 September 2014
They've sent completely different ones and the quality is absolutely rubbish!!
Compared the picture they put on the web and the one I received, this is almost a fraud. They show fissler product image but the one I received is transparent really really poor quality with not signs of manufacturer, product no. etc.
Never use CrownDoDo, they are the worst ever e-seller I've ever used. Very unpleasant experience.
on 10 August 2014
I just checked the size of the ring and bought it, but the ring delivered to me was not fit into the pressure cooker.

I think that there is different shaped grooves in fissle pressure ring regardless of its physical sizes(18cm, 22cm --). however you didn't notice this when buying it.

after all, I can not use the ring at all, it is literally useless!

please help me what to do next
on 10 March 2013
Our treasured Tissler Vitafit Royal pressure cooker was not achieving any significant pressure during cooking because the old sealing ring had become compacted. The new pressure ring solved the problem and our pressure cooker now has a new lease of life for a relatively low cost. Fantastic.
on 19 January 2016
Delivery was a bit slow (could be the Christmas season). Communication with the vendor was good, informative and solution oriented. The item itself is a bit thicker than the original, so it takes a bit of muscle to close the pressure cooker, but that makes the seal airtight as you need.
on 9 January 2014
There were a number of sites in the States that possible/probably had the right part but this was the only site that correctly provided the make, model and serial number as it appears on the gasket. The shipping was reasonable, as I recall, but it did take two weeks to get here. I new this going in and was not in a hurry. Fair price, reasonable shipping, right part. That's a winner for me.
on 7 December 2011
Fantastic service thanks just what we needed Came the next day. Would use again for ordering spares and parts. Thanks
on 5 September 2013
My pressure cooker had become hit & miss with whether it would build pressure or hiss out of the sides or lid, with this new gasket it works !st time every time, I'm well pleased.
on 31 March 2014
Just being able to get spares for an old pressure cooker is miracle enough and worth the price. Usually the design has been 'improved' so you have to buy a complete unit.
on 16 October 2013
The sealing ring was the correct size, but is too bulky to engage the lid to the pot. I haven't been able to use the product so far. The age of the pot is 25yrs but hasn't been been used for 15yrs and I was hoping to economise by starting to use the pressure cooker again. Instead, I have just spent more money in order to reduce costs!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 August 2015
its just the same as the old one that had started to shrink. Its fine but they do need replacing every few years if you use your pressure cooker a lot. It works