Questions & Answers
Fiskars Weed Puller
by Fiskars
4.5 out of 5 stars (526)
£22.47
Add to basket
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
vote
Approx., 48 x 6 x 6 inches. Wt., approx 4 lb.
3 Mar 2014 by Mr Michael Cleland
vote
Not sure specifically about dockweed but it does pull up quite a few of the bigger weeds that have a thickish root
7 Jul 2014 by FGB
votes
I bought this item last year but only tried it this year to rid lots of dandelions and it is easy to use. Works a treat on soft ground (like now). It is easy to hold, and, work the pedal. I don't think it will present any problem, and, I'm sure where there is a will there is a way. It really is simple to use.
2 Apr 2014 by N. T. Davidson
votes
Hi, pushing it on to the weed should not be a problem when the ground is not hard. However the mechanism to release the weed requires both hands.
31 May 2014 by Jjoshi
votes
It is not made to work in Concrete and niether is it made to work in pebbles unless they are very thinly spread and have no depth if you are having weed trouble with pebble surface buy a good weed killer 1e Glysophate etc.
7 Dec 2014 by davies3206
votes
Does the job it was designed to do,and i am very pleased with it,i can't see how anyone would have trouble using it.
22 Sep 2014 by trevellyn alexander
votes
Hi Steven, we have lots of stock of this item and would be able to despatch and deliver between 2-3 days.
5 May 2014 by MikeA
votes
Hello Steven, We currently have plenty of stock of this item and therefore would be able so to dispatch as soon as an order is received. Many thanks, Longacres Internet team.
15 Apr 2014 by MikeA
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers