Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Apr 2009 13:53:10 BDT
Maida Twain says:
How do you catch fish?
Really want to know because I've lost the booklet!

In reply to an earlier post on 11 May 2009 17:05:14 BDT
You have to be patient and wait untill there is a slight splash as the fish bites, then tap the ds very quickly.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 May 2009 20:51:44 BDT
J Patts says:
when you drop your rod into the water wait patiently for the fish to bite, it may take a couple of nibbles first but when you see the little float on the end of your rod disappear underwater tap the button to bring the rod in and you should have your fish, don't worry if you havent because sometimes they just get away. Hope this helps!

Posted on 15 May 2009 17:28:53 BDT
Maida Twain says:
Yes It does thanks I'm catching loads of fish now. My Fav is the stringfish you can sell it for so much money. Can you catch sharks?

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jun 2009 16:34:44 BDT
Last edited by the author on 19 Jun 2009 16:35:02 BDT
Jen_x says:
Hi

I just bought this game. At first i sold my fish to tom nooks, but i see you can give them too the museum, and fill the fish tanks up?. so im doing that at the moment :)

not sure about sharks, im unsure who you'd catch one with a normal fishing rod, it would probably drag your little character into the water :-D

Posted on 3 May 2011 20:41:37 BDT
scorpio58 says:
You can catch sharks, their fins show above the ocean. Donate one of each fish and bugs to the museum to get your museum model.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  18 Apr 2009
Latest post:  3 May 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS)
Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS) by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (327)