on 8 November 2008
This pirate ship has kept my children amused from ages 1 to 5 (boy and girl). It is so durable and looks good as new after daily play for 2 years. The pieces are lovely and bright and leads to fun imaginative play. It was one of our best toys ever and I see many years of fun ahead.
on 1 October 2007
My little boy was one when he got this for christmas and now he will soon be three but he still loves playing with toy and not a day goes by when he doesnt get it out and fire the canon ball and push down the parrot to hear it talk or play music.However annoying i find the parrot(with no volume switch)it is certainly worth the money for a simple toy and i dont think it would ever break.Ours has been dropped lots and still has no sign of wear.
on 14 October 2012
I have brought this for my son's Christmas present, and looking at the box and reviews I think he will love it, he will be about 21 months old at Christmas time. The main reason I wanted to post an early review is to say shop around - Amazon is normally good price wise, but this is far to expensive + Argos have it on offer for £20 at the moment!!
on 12 October 2009
My son loved this and has loads of fun playing with it. The only thing that is annoying about it (for adults) is the parrot songs very loud. Not very educational just fun. All in all a good buy.
on 12 April 2011
My two year old loves this toy. It's fantastic to watch his imaginative play, combining the Pirate Ship with his other Little People toys. The ship is durable and hard wearing as it gets played with every day and is still not showing any signs of wear. The sound effects are great and my son loves the parrot. Well worth every penny!
on 20 July 2009
This was a present for my 2 yr old grandson choosen because my own children had long and lasting toys from Fisher Price. He was so excited he couldn't speak. He, his friends and 4 yr old sister have had great enjoyment.
It has proven so popular that last week one of his friends had a themed pirate birthday party!
on 24 October 2013
I have not taken this out of the package for a good look as it is a christmas present but My other garndson has one so I know it is a good purchace. It was delivered very promptly but I thought I had ordered thwe one including the figures at the higher price so that was a disappointment.
on 11 May 2015
Grandson will love this. He already had a peek. Must say the paint work is a bit shoddy and the ship is smaller than it looked in pictures. Expensive for £48 rather it was £38! Arrived ahead of schedule thou so not a bad service.
on 6 June 2014
Bought for grandson's 2nd. birthday. It is very well made with lots of ingenious features from a hammock, a plank to walk ,an opening cabin and a safe but working canon. Played with a lot.
on 2 January 2013
Bought this for my 2yr old grandson and he loved it, very robust, well made no sharp edges or little pieces. It would also suit a younger child.

See one answered question