on 28 December 2008
very disapointing. it does not contain all the charachters,not even buster. only 1 scooter,first question my grandaughter asked on christmas day, where is derbys scooter. dont be fooled no one keeps the character packs in this country. i always trusted fisher price not any more
on 7 January 2009
I bought this for my 19month old who is mad on 'My Friends Tigger & Pooh' He absolutely LOVES it. He loves the way the Scooter shoots out of the tree transporting Tigger & Friends at the push of a button and he loves the many phrases from the voices he is so familiar with. I also have a 4 year old who enjoys this toy, He listens to the 'missions' supplied by Darby & Co and makes up his own stories using the characters provided. There is a swing for the characters to ride on as well as a table which doubles as a tea table and map table (rotating to reveal relevant setting) This set comes with Darby, Tigger, Pooh, Super Sleuth Pooh & one scooter, and neither of my two have noticed the fact that you dont get other characters for example buster or roo.
on 5 December 2009
A wonderful toy perfect for a Super Sleuth fan. The tree makes some comments from the show. The toy includes a Super Sleuth Tigger, Pooh and Darby and a 'normal' Pooh. Would be better if Buster was included too though. The tree opens up to reveal a Super Sleuth room and a space for the scooter (comes with it too). When the door is opened the scooter flies down the slide - my son loved this!

A great toy for any fan, although a few more characters would have been nice!!
on 25 February 2010
My 3 year old son loves his changing tree, it encourages both gross and fine motor skills, imaginative play, colour recognition and it is larger than appears on the pictures. I thought it was very good value for money, although the sleuthing siren does get a little annoying after a while as there is no volume switch.The charcters are great that come with the toy and they are very durable.
on 21 May 2013
I got this for my daughter for Christmas and she loved it. The only disappointment is that it has only one scooter and doesn't include Buster the dog, the other main character from the TV series.
on 15 June 2009
The toy is great my daughter loves it, the sound is clear and LOUD. The figures are also made well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse