on 19 October 2012
The Fisher Price car seat, is good, no problems to install on the car, but they are not very good if your baby is too young. When I bought it my baby was 9 months and I thought would be good because he his a big baby. The problem is when he sleeps, doesn't have any support for his head. Everything else is good, just the information about the age of the baby should be changed.
on 28 February 2014
This car seat is very challenging to fit so I would only recommend it if you intend to use it solely in one car - my husband and I are both technically minded but still struggled!
The shoulder straps do not appear as secure or comfortable as other car seats we have used and you have to have them rather tight to ensure they don't slip from the child's shoulders, which causes my child problems if he is in the seat for longer than 30 minutes.
As other reviewers pointed out the seat belt buckle is very difficult to fasten, even with the most cooperative of children. In fact it's such a challenge that this is my main problem with the seat and had I known in advance it would have convinced me to buy a second, more expensive, Maxi Cosi car seat rather than this one as my spare.
Having said all that it's cheap, my child appears happy on short journeys and it appears safe - it does the job, but the design is poor.
on 24 April 2015
First than all if you purchase it, you will receive another (as you can see in the picture) And if you try to send it back, you won't be able.
The quality is very bad.
When you see it, you will think that it is soft and comfortable, but itsn't. It is a plastic box with a thin padded lining.
When I seat my baby for more than 10 minutes, she start to cry.
May be for that reasone, i couldn't buy it in any webshop of the UUEE.
Totally Lost Money.
review image
on 26 August 2015
Great product and very well priced. My 10 month old boy appears to be very comfortable in it, the seat, sides and headrest are reasonably well padded and the the padded shoulder straps are nice and soft.
Fits into the car suprisingly easily and is very lightweight if you intend to swap between cars.
Only reason im not giving the full 5 stars is due to finding it a little tricky strapping my lad in each time. The clips that go into the buckle have a tendancy to slip down the straps and you have to dig them out each time strapping in. No major ordeal but a bit annoying!
Other than that its a well priced, comfy and safe child seat.
Would definitely recommend.
on 6 September 2013
Great carseat, but don't buy for younger infants! My daughter is two and JUST fits in it!
The seat seems really comfy and it isn't too wide or bulky. It's also super easy to install.
on 7 April 2013
Both seats where delivered in fast time. I like the look of the seats being mainly black as they match the upholstery in the car very well. Fitting the seats into position inside the car was a nightmare for me being only an occasional grandparent user! Notwithstanding, now that they are fitted securely with the car seat belts routed correctly then all seems fine. The seats themselves look to be comfortable for the youngsters and the restraining straps seem to secure the children properly with confidence, which all said and done is their prime purpose.

The strap adjustment system looks easy to alter to cater for the differing sizes of children that may be using them . . . the children currently using these are aged 18 months to 3 years of age. The seats provide a wide base that makes fitting the car seat belt difficult, but on positive note then it would be very difficult for a youngster to reach the anchor points to release them also!

Given their affordable price of £53 each I would not hesitate but to recommend them for helping to securely safeguard children in the rear car seats . . . in terms of performance and protection in the event of an accident then I'm unable to comment naturally hence only a 4* rating.

P.S. After limited use with a 18 month old boy I noticed that the headrest is way too high and offers little protection to a side impact! The headrest adjusts upwards to cater for a growing child but will not lower sufficiently for a younger child - Poor design given that it should be able to safely accommodate children as young as 9 months hence only 3 star rating!
on 28 September 2015
Avoid. Both my children's heads flop forwards as soon as they fall asleep and they look v uncomfortable. Seems like the seats were not at all well-designed in this regard. Have held onto them hoping that as they got older and bigger this might change but no luck (they are now 18 months). Wish I had never bought them. The seats that is... ;-)
on 8 January 2014
Item received well within schedule and excellently packaged. It was assembled and fitted to car within 30 mins.and has performed admirably. The only blackspot was the cupholder which was impossible to fit correctly and just kept falling-off !!
on 18 May 2014
Easy to set up, easy to move between vehicles. Nice comfortable solid seat. Niece particularly likes the cup holder to place her drink within
on 14 January 2014
Very nice and light, comfy enough. Head support not great for toddlers hence why 4 stars only. Apart from that very happy with the purchase.