on 27 May 2014
has really helped my little man not be so worried over the bathroom needless to say like most parents I have to sing along to all these tunes as hes repeatedly stepping on it, lovely friendly and looks very clean, cleans well, and isn't a thing that seems to drain batteries, so over all very very pleased came well packaged :)
on 8 January 2015
This is a great buy! My 2 1/2 year old loves to do his teath now with this. Good size. Great tune it plays for doing teeth and the one for washing hands!
on 1 October 2014
Very sturdy footstool and my son loves it when the music plays. Could have been slightly higher otherwise it's brilliant.
on 25 May 2014
Great item. Fun for the kids. Good quality and plays recognisable tunes. Can't fault it, it does what it's meant to do.
on 8 March 2015
My son loves this step and evidently when babysitting my niece 3 and nephew 7 they also thought it was great!
on 22 July 2014
Prompt delivery, very safe step, songs could get on your nerves but just don't add battery!
on 8 November 2014
fantastic. he loves using this to clean his teeth and gets excited about the songs
on 22 January 2015
Bought for nephew, helps keep him occupied while brushing teeth
on 2 August 2014
Good price prompt delivery .
on 27 July 2014
both me and my son likes it.