on 15 September 2013
my daughter has lots of toys which she quickly loses interest in, she is nearly 2yrs now. I got this doll for her from a local car boot when she was 18mnths, the moment she saw this doll, she loved it! maybe it is the feel of the material- very soft, made of velvet or that it rattles. what ever the reason, she has not lost interest in the doll. she also uses this doll as a comforter at night. I have the walker/pushchair for the doll too, another great product. another thing to mention, the doll washes really well in the washing machine- looks as good as new!
on 17 May 2010
my mum bought my little girl this doll when she was 10 weeks, i would not have thought to have bought it myself. but she loves it so much, you rattle her and my baby laughs she is soft to cuddle and easy was. we named ours lulu lol x i would recommend to anyone with a baby girl x
on 1 April 2011
Even though my daughter was only 7 months when she got this for Christmas, she loved it. Now she is 10 months old she mimics cuddling it and finds it hilarious to watch mommy feed it her dinner! It's a safe, soft dolly which is perfect for young babies.
on 31 March 2010
My daughter abolutely loves this doll, shes had it since she was six months old and attached to it straight away. She is now 14 months and its still her favourite. Its really soft so she loves to cuddle it and rub it on her face, it also rattles so she loves making it dance.You can throw it in the washing machine ( which is good because my daughter feeds it chocolate!)and it dries as soft as new. Would definatley reccommend this to other parents very durable and a firm favourite.
on 3 July 2013
My granddaughter loved it. She cuddled it straight away. The doll has a nice face, and is very soft and cuddly.
on 11 June 2013
I bought this for a little girl of one and she (dolly) is sitting in the walker weve just bought our little girl,it looks good,feels good and the smile on our little girls face tells it all,buy one,your little ones would love the wee doll.
on 1 November 2010
Quite expensive for such a small doll, but very safe and ideal for a twelve-month old baby.
on 19 November 2012
OK so personal tastes aside, I hav to say that baby loves this doll! She loves the rattle that it makes, which makes her giggle, and it is often well-chewed, which is always a good sign! Soft and durable, I award this 4 stars!
on 31 December 2013
This was a gift for my Granddaughter who had her first birthday on Christmas day she loved it carried it around all day took it to bed.
Would certainly recommend this doll, very sturdy,lovely feel.
on 26 August 2012
My 18 month old received this as a gift for her 1st birthday and it quickly became a firm favourite. Can't fault anything about the product and my daughter loves it so does the job perfectly.