on 11 January 2014
I had the original version of these when I was little and I can remember playing with them. When a relative retrieved some from her loft for my children to play with both them and I were delighted. But when we had to pass them back to her own grandchild my 4 and 6 year old were very disappointed. So when my sister found them on Amazon we were delighted. These buckets are well made, I will be keeping ours for my grandchildren! They all stack together so don't take up much space. They can be dried out properly so don't get mouldy like so many other bath toys. The kids love playing with them and they are very useful for washing the kids hair too. All in all I would highly recommend these and every baby/toddler/child should have them.
on 13 August 2015
Basic yet durable buckets which are perfect for bath, pool or filling up with stones.

These buckets are just the right size for toddlers and my little girl loves filling them up in the bath and watching the water sprinkle out of the holes in the bottom of 1 bucket and woosh out of the nose on the face on the other bucket. The 3rd bucket is used when we go for a walk to collect stones, leaves and sticks.

These are a real hit with my toddler although very basic in my eyes.
on 3 May 2015
Excellent buckets, I had some of these as a child and loved them and have just bought some for my kids. Only a few bath toys make the cut and this is one of them! No gimmicks and well built so won't fall apart in 3 months. Excellent for learning about displacement and movement of water without even realising it and useful for washing hair too! Can't recommend enough!
on 13 December 2014
These are superb for play time in the bath, my children enjoy using them, a good thing is that they are a high quality, something you don't always find these days, they are high quality, excellently made and strong. Well priced by Amazon also. Thanks!
on 6 November 2014
I've bought these for my niece for Christmas. Can't wait for her to have them as I know she will love them. We've had these fisherprice buckets for at 22 years most likely even longer. We used to spend ages playing with these. Defiantly worth buying!
on 16 December 2014
My son loves these- perfect for baths, paddling pools and swimming. Great for rinsing hair, making froffy coffees and generally having fun with- had these when I was a kid and glad my son can appreciate the same toy 27 yrs later
on 28 April 2015
Really simple concept but these buckets keep children interested Tipping the buckets and seeing how the water flows differenty through each one is a real learning experience. Good quality and durable.
on 25 January 2015
Great buckets; quality isn't quite as good as the originals but still worth purchasing. My daughter plays with these in the bath all the time; they are great. Best bath toy we own.
on 17 February 2016
Bought for my grandson, and he loved them. His mother too had them when she was little and remembers them with great fondness. Glad to see they are still around -they could almost be classified as national treasures!
on 25 July 2015
Excellent product. Has stood the test of time. My children loved these at bath time, so now I've bought them for my grand daughter ..... I can't wait to give them to her.