on 15 February 2014
When my dyson dc19 just stopped working out of the blue one day I was gutted and ordered this as a last ditch attempt to avoid forking out for a new vacuum. It arrived promptly and I fitted it quite easily in about an hour and hey presto the vacuum is as good as new! It was really straight forward to fix and quite a bit cheaper than the dyson site who were asking £55 for a replacement motor. It makes a slightly different noise than the old motor but the function is exactly the same. Even more amazing is the fact that I am a LADY who can change a motor.... who'd have thought it eh!!! On a serious note I would definitely recommend this product and its cheap too!
on 20 January 2014
Less than £20 and I have a working Dyson dc08 again. Very happy with quality and power of new motor no real difference in suction from original. I watched a YouTube video on how to fit the new motor and took less than 10 minutes to fit. I did strip the Dyson down and gave it a good clean and new filters and now its like a new machine.
on 2 January 2014
our dyson cylinder cleaner motor packed up, to buy same would cost couple of hundred pounds,
bought this motor hoover is working fine again,at fraction of cost.
verry good product will recommend.
on 22 May 2016
Really easy to fit.
Dyson definitely k ow their stuff when they built their vacuum cleaners the whole thing clips together with only 6 screws to hold the entire thing together, changing the motor was unbelievably simple and straight forward anyone could do it.. good videos on YouTube o. How to do it.
The replacement motor is a perfect fit with nothing that needs tweaking or messing with prior to fixing to the vacuum housing.
Highly recommended rather than paying for someone else to fix it.
on 27 June 2016
This is a good inexpensive motor. Very easy to install. As other reviewers have said there are plenty instructonal videos on the net. The brushes had run down on my original motor and was initially going to get a set of new ones locally but the supplier said they didn't stock them anymore saying they never fit properly. Then looked for €75 for a new motor. I looked here and saw this for a third of the price. Decided to try it and glad I did.
on 15 February 2015
I got the motor and it is working fine. I hope it will last long. It is working like a brand new with new filters. I strongly recommend new filters (hepa and pre-motor) AND cleaned cyclone system. There are some videos on the net how to dismantle and do the cleaning. It does make a big big difference.
on 26 October 2015
Low cost replacement part for Dyson. Fitted in about 15 minutes, don't forget to replace the filters at the same time (dirty/clogged filters cause motor overheat and burnout) and also you need a star driver and perhaps watch the YouTube instruction video. DC19 back to full working order. Recommended
on 7 June 2014
This item was identical to the one I removed from my Dyson, DC-19. It even came with the filters which I ended up with extra as I had ordered them separately. Excellent value and puts Dyson service center to shame as I tried to order the parts from them before finding this website.
on 1 June 2015
Great value this motor and a you tube video and I have a Hoover that is good as new.
on 26 September 2014
Very quick delivery and good part .Cleaner back in action Thank you