Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Oct 2011 13:02:28 BDT
M. Akhtar says:
98% in official nintendo magazine, saying it is the best zelda game ever and making it their joint highest rated game ever alongside Ocarina of time 3d

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Oct 2011 11:44:05 BDT
Even more impressive is the 10/10 score it will receive in the next issue of EDGE magazine (they have posted the score but not the review on their website). Considering EDGE has ran since 1993 and only 13 games have scored 10/10 before now (including stone-cold classics such as Ocarina, Mario 64 & Galaxy and Half Life 2), I think 'Skyward Sword' could turn out very special indeed.

November 18th can't come soon enough. But honestly who's stupid idea was it to release the new Elder Scrolls, the new Zelda and Mario 3DS all within a week of each other?. Its madness I tell you!!!!!!.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Nov 2011 15:55:57 GMT
Last edited by the author on 21 Nov 2011 14:50:17 GMT
R. Ratcliffe says:
I'm sure it will be a fantastic game, but remember, the magazine reviewing the game is an OFFICIAL Nintendo magazine.
I personally tend to stay clear of official magazine reviews as in my opinion they will tend to be slightly more biased than independent magazines.

Posted on 21 Nov 2011 14:43:19 GMT
Mr D.K Lind says:
Eurogamer gave Zelda 10/10. I haven't properly played a Zelda game since Link to the Past but I am contemplating a Wii just to play this masterpiece.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  20 Oct 2011
Latest post:  21 Nov 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii)
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (168)