- Paperback: 280 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press (7 Aug. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520273516
- ISBN-13: 978-0520273511
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,158,568 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
First Cut 2: More Conversations with Film Editors Paperback – 7 Aug 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
"The real accomplishment of Oldham's book is her concentration on the psychology of editors rather than just their technical ingenuity ... Let's hope a third volume of this illuminating series will follow." -- Kevin Lewis Editors Guild Mag
About the Author
Gabriella Oldham is a freelance writer. Her books include First Cut: Conversations with Film Editors (UC Press), and Keaton's Silent Shorts.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?