Resources designed to support learners of the new next generation BTEC First in Construction and the Built Environment specification*.
- Covers four core units and a wide selection of optional units.
- Language is consistent and content written with the level 2 learner in mind.
- Units are professionally presented in topics so they are easy to dip in and out of and refer to during lessons.
- In-depth coverage of the science and mathematics unit. Clear illustrations, worked examples and practice tests give learners the opportunity to properly grasp the subject matter.
- Activities provide additional ideas for lessons and make great homework tasks.
- Working life case-studies are based on real people to give learners a real insight into the construction industry and the opportunities that are available.
- Assessment Zone guides learners through internal and external assessment, with practice questions to help them achieve their potential.
* From 2012, Pearson’s BTEC First qualifications have been under re-development, so schools and colleges could be teaching the existing 2010 specification or the new next generation 2012-2013 specification. There are different Student Books to support each specification. If learners are unsure, they should check with their teacher or tutor.