on 22 July 2009
Great item, perfect to cherish those first memories. Bought for my friends daughter - she's going to love it. Great price too and super fast delivery.
on 19 November 2010
bought this item as a keep sake present and it is lovely, especially for the price. arrived quickly and was packaged well and sufficiently.
on 21 February 2016
Can't complain about anything for the fantastic price paid. Was worried it might look really cheap and nasty but was quite surprised. Actually a really nice wee brushed silver frame with a black 'velvet' back and stand. The 'my first birthday' writing isn't engraved on the frame it is just printed on but it's still a lovely wee frame to hold a picture of my son's first birthday. Doesn't look out of place with the silver frames I was given for the birth of my son.
on 29 March 2014
I was pleasantly surprised with the good quality of this photo frame and its careful packaging for the extremely low price and free p&p. The font isn't too elegant but it's appropriate for a baby! Would definitely recommend as a little token gift.
on 20 September 2011
I bought this for my friend's little one and loved it so much I got one for my daughter's first birthday. Such a special day and a lovely way to remember it.
on 9 March 2013
I was worried this product was too good to be true for this price but my brother needed a present and we were getting desperate so I ordered it. It arrived on time in perfect condition!! I am so pleased with this present as was my niece whos birthday went amazingly-helped by this! I would definitely buy again and recommend to anyone who is interested. Absolutly awesome present!!!

In this case...you get more than what you pay for :)
on 28 November 2011
Nice, quick delvery - look good - bought 2 as good value for money - send one to grantparents, one for myself!!!
on 22 July 2014
Arrived very early. Bought as a gift. It is very well packaged. The frame itself is wrapped in tissue paper, then placed inside two bubble wrap 'case', then put inside a box. I'm going to leave it as it is, as a gift. There was no scratches or finger prints on the frame so very happy about this purchase. Also there is no price tags or anything like that on it. The frame is a decent size and will be a nice display on a table or desk.
on 1 March 2014
Arrived speedily. Strong, durable frame and looks nice. Perfect for the occasion. A really good product, especially for the price. It's better than many other frames costing a lot more. Highly recommended.
on 21 January 2013
Cant fault the item, it came quickly it was packed well and it was a great price too. silver looking frame with my first birthday on the front, it holds a small picture even great for a baby scan too.