- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: DK (1 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1409379124
- ISBN-13: 978-1409379126
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 0.8 x 23.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (63 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,388 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > First Aid
- #4 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services > First Aid & Paramedical Services
- #97 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
First Aid for Babies and Children Fast Paperback – 1 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
About the Author
The British Red Cross cares for people in crisis and is one of the leading providers of First Aid education in the U.K.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
working with children. A definate plus using real children in the photos. I would recommend having
this book in the home, nursery, schools or anywhere
there are young people.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A must buy if you're about to be a parent or are already one and would like some concrete insight into how to deal with baby emergenciesPublished 1 month ago by Wawa
Being first time parents, we know nothing about babies. Our little girl is now crawling and this looks very easy to understand and not long winded in explanationPublished 6 months ago by Sus78