Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Price:£29.99+ £3.99 shipping

on 7 October 2012
I bought this as it looked quite large and the children are obsessed with fireman sam. It is a good size (I could fit in it) and the little peephole at the top gave them a lot of enjoyment. As with all pop-up tent toys, it's a nightmare to get back in the box and the plastic pole that goes along the top didn't last long before it bent, and ultimately snapped (we used a wooden pole instead).

Was a lot of fun for them though.
on 22 October 2013
I was pleased to see my nephew so happy,played in it most of the day.I think it was one of his best birthday present.
on 19 October 2013
This was for my grandson birthday he has not really bothered with it . It is good quality and worth the money
on 12 November 2013
Keeps the grandchildren happy for hours.Arriving in time in perfect condition.Their little faces lit up and all the Teddy's were put in there to eat lunch.Thank you .
on 8 November 2013
He loves it it is very easy to assemble and light weight so it can be stored easily if he is not playing with it.
on 31 October 2013
my son loves fireman sam so we bought this for the garden. Broken already not made of a strong enough plastic
on 20 January 2013
fireman sam tent is easy to put up and put away and a great place to play with lots of fun and laughter inside
on 27 September 2013
I got this for my great nephew and he loves it-spends a lot of time playing in it. Great fun
on 31 October 2014
It was ok but we thought that when erected it wasn't particularly rigid so we bought some dowelling ( 6 lots actually and put 4 pieces inside and a piece round the back and also the front...this was as well as bit provided across the roof). For the purpose we wanted it for it was ok but wouldn't buy another
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 June 2014
The tent has really been enjoyed by our grandson. It's colourful and fun to use. Only one slight complaint is the frame was a little bent so the tent leans sideways at the front. Still it is great value.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse