- Boxed-product Weight: 44 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- Manufacturer reference: JE03710501
- ASIN: B00JWNRI7Y
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 24 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (26 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 25,856 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Fire Mountain Everest 4 Burner Gas Barbecue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Quality, powerful and durable 4 burner gas barbecue with premium long life cast iron burners, grill plate and griddle
- Temperature gauge, piezo ignition, drip tray, warming rack, wheels and stainless steel hood
- FREE 27mm clip on gas regulator and hose worth £15 is included
- Total cooking area: 42cm x 77cm. 4 x 12,000 BTU burners = 48,000 BTU max heat output
- Delivered flat packed for simple home assembly
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Delivered flat packed for simple home assembly - 1 person circa 1.5 hours. Features: One gloss enamelled cast iron cooking griddle: 41.5cm x 38.5cm. One gloss enamelled cast iron cooking grill: 41.5cm x 38.5cm. Assembled size: 144cm x 56cm x 106cm. Cooking area: 42cm x 77cm. Power: 4 x 12,000 BTU (Max Heat Output) - 48,000 BTU Weight: 44kg. Butane can be used but this requires purchase of a butane regulator.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Have cooked everything from breakfast, fish, steaks and of course burgers and does a great job.
The BBQ arrived within 48 hours (so well within the delivery period) and in good condition. The guide line of 1.5 hours to assemble is correct. It is pretty straight forward to build but you do really need a pair of pliers in addition to the tools provided.
The BBQ heats up pretty quickly which is good. I'm not sure if my BBQ concrete slab isn't level or it's a design fault but I found that some fat ran over the side of the griddle and hardened on the bottom shelf. Not the end of the world as it's easy to clean up. I might consider getting another grill if I don't want to use the griddle.
All in all, I'm pleased with the BBQ and am looking to getting plenty of use out of it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
1hour 30min to build is a it tight took me 4 hours not a screw left over should be great for summer?Published 9 days ago by Betty
Delivered very promptly. Well made for the price - good value for money. So far have only used it once but it has exceeded our already high expectations. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ed
Looks good, took about 2 1/2 hours to construct. Not used yet, but happy with purchase. Only reason for 4 stars is a slight dent in the front panel around the gas supply inlet.Published 4 months ago by RM
Very nicely finished ... Need 2 people to assemble definitely! Looks very smartPublished 5 months ago by DENISE CHAPMAN.
Easy to set up and use. It cooks evenly and we're really happy with this bbqPublished 5 months ago by Debra DeAth
Very pleased with this purchase. Very sturdy and cook's food to perfection. Little tricky to put together took my husband 2 hours lolPublished 5 months ago by P Diz