- Boxed-product Weight: 36 Kg
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
- ASIN: B00K1Z0RDO
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 May 2014
- Average Customer Review: 4.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 83,292 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
Fire Mountain 2 Burner Elbrus Gas Barbecue BBQ
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Our Best Selling BBQ, with a fresh look for Summer!
- This range topping quality, 2 Burner Gas Barbecue is the perfect size to cater for small sized groups of friends or family and delivers superb value for money
- Constructed using quality powder coated steel and supported by a substantial wooden trolley this BBQ will reward you with years of usage and has been CE certified so you are can be sure you are buying a quality product
- 2 powerful Stainless Steel Gas Burners for cooking
- Delivered in one carton for easy home assembly with full instructions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The features of this stylish model include: - Electronic piezo ignition, so incredibly easy to light. - 1 cast iron griddle area and 1 cast iron grill area for specialised cooking. - Removable drip tray which can be easily cleaned. - A domed roasting hood with wire warming rack, perfect for warming bread rolls and keeping cooked food hot. - Built in temperature gauge. - Quality wooden trolley frame with wheels, making the BBQ easy to move. - Two shelves at each side of the BBQ, perfect for holding plates, utensils etc, plus a shelf at the bottom of the trolley where you can store additional items as required. - A stylish trolley screen covering the front of the trolley. Assembled size - 106cm (W) x 56cm (D) x 108cm (H) Cooking area - 42cm x 47cm Power - 2 x 12,000 BTU (Max Heat Output) - 24,000 BTU Weight - 25kg As with all Fire Mountain Gas BBQ's you will receive a FREE clip on hose and regulator, suitable for propane gas bottles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It does take a little while to assemble (around 3 hours I think) but that it pretty much par for the course with any barbecue these days, whether bought from Amazon or from the high street.
This version of the barbecue comes with much more wood than other models, and almost all the metal parts are painted in a really nice garden-friendly green rather than the standard black. All this results in a barbecue that actually looks really nice, and is a pleasure to use. It feels sturdy, and also has some great design features: a temperature gauge that seems very accurate, a drip tray that completely slides out from under the burners meaning you can pop it in the dishwasher. Half of the barbecue is the traditional metal grill over a burner with a removable splash guard underneath, protecting the burner. The other half is solid ridged metal, so in effect it’s like having a big outdoor griddle pan, which is new for me. Both the grill and griddle are made of very heavy, sturdy cast iron, are easily removable and seem to be of much higher quality than any other barbecue I’ve owned (I think this is my tenth). They clean up really quickly and easily thanks to the thick coating of green paint, this is a huge contrast to others I’ve had where the thin chromel coating wore through after three washes! I presume they are dishwasher safe (as they obviously get extremely hot in use) although the manual doesn’t actually specify.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the business all right! put the kettle on, enjoy a cuppa while you put it together and then fire the little beauty up!! Excellent! Read morePublished 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
Quick delivery & easy to follow instructions. Excellent little BBQ have used it a few times. Will never go back to charcoal.Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer