Size: 29-33 - XXS|Colour: Blue/Orange|Change

on 18 May 2013
I am very pleased with these fins - very comfortable, with nice soft rubber for one's feet. But it is a pity that the advertisement does not make it clear that the different colours correspond to different sizes, and that it does not say what the different sizes are. (One can find this information at Amazon.fr - look for Finis palmes de natation.)
on 25 February 2013
We had been searching every where for flippers fir swimming club that would be suitable for my son , who has very narrow feet, these are a perfect fit.
on 22 July 2013
Got these as a replacement for a pair of rubber Nemrod Baleares that I had for years that had become perished. I got a size bigger than I usually take, and they are still quite tight across the width, and just about long enough: I was surprised at this as I have narrow feet. The rubber in the blades is very soft, they only produce about 50% of the power of the Nemrod fins, I feel that I am underpowered in certain situations. The bright red colour is very good, I swim in open water and my friend can see me a long distance off, which makes them alot more visible than my old black pair. I feel that they are more suitable for beginners as trainer-fins, and not suitable for people that are looking for power and control in open water conditions.
on 4 July 2013
Excellent product - great for swimming pool or snorkelling. Five year old daughter loves them and they have helped her improve her swim technique.
on 31 January 2013
This is the third set of swim fins I've had and they are by far the best. The large fin area and because they float allow a really strong kick and help lift your legs. Also much more robust than my last set which developed cracks in the plastic fin.
on 17 August 2013
Great fit, easy to get on and off and really good at getting the extra leg power little swimmers need when they start proper butterfly.
on 9 August 2013
This is the second set of fins I use. The first ones were too stiff and after the 1st session I had blisters on each of my toes. These are great. The rubber is soft and elastic enough that does not rub. They cover your feet well and once you have them on they are very comfortable. Have used it around 10 times now so I can't comment on durability yet.
on 11 December 2013
I bought these fins for use in a swimming pool to improve ankle flexibility. They are the correct size for me but they rub and I wouldn't want to wear them for very long or very often. Also the length of the fin I found cumbersome. So I bought a pair of Zoggs Blue Finz which are much shorter and comfortable and work well with the drills that I do.
on 5 January 2015
My seven year old needs training fins for swimming club, however, as she has narrow size 10 feet, I was beginning to think she would have to go without until she grew a bit more as everything we tried was far too big. However, these blue/green fins are perfect, they fit her well and she can get them on and off herself easily, very pleased.
on 21 February 2014
I made the same stupid mistake as some others; as a novice swimmer I saw 'one size' and thought that was all the information I needed. I've got Elf-like feet but still can't squeeze into the ones I've bought as they're not adjustable. Doh.