- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: Vermilion (26 Jun. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091889510
- ISBN-13: 978-0091889517
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.3 x 21.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (81 customer reviews)
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,156 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #3 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Children's Food
- #5 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Feeding your Baby
- #18 in Books > Food & Drink > Cooking for Babies & Children
Finger Food For Babies And Toddlers: Delicious nutritious food for little hands to hold Hardcover – 26 Jun 2003
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
"a mouthwatering collection of recipes" (Junior)
"Written by Jennie Maizels, it has excellent ideas and recipes for food that can be eaten by hand, from savoury snacks and sweet treats to proper meals. Maizel's emphasis is on nutrition as well as enjoyment and she also gives clear guidelines for what foods are suitable for children of different ages" (Daily Telegraph)
Delicious, nutritious finger food for babies and toddlersSee all Product Description
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Helpful info on freezability, easy to adapt, if you wish to, with a realistic philosophy aiming for stress-less mealtimes.
I would recommend this book (and have done so) to all my friends.
To the reviewer who thought that it wasn't a good cookbook because of adding salt, I suspect you didn't read her introduction, in which she states quite clearly that salt (and Marmite) should not be used if making recipes for children under one. Additionally, regarding frying - babies and toddlers need plenty of fat in their diets to help healthy brain development, so there's no need to panic on that score! I used olive oil to saute anything that needed frying, and didn't use massive amounts, so did not feel that the recipes were unhealthy at all.
My son loved all the recipes that we tried in this book, and there were plenty - some great basics to try!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We were a little confused about the while weaning process so we decided to buy some books. My wife who does not cook loves this book and is now never out of the kitchen preparing... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Adam
Fab book with really easy recipes. I am not an experienced cook but when I had my little ones I really wanted to try and make things from scratch. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Sarah Cope
A great book for baby led weaning. No other recipe books I've seen (even the official one) include a wide variety of finger food options for the first couple of months before... Read morePublished 4 months ago by KLMc
Its very informative this is a list of things ou will find in it:
Cheese straws... Read more
A great book - the teatime biscuits and healthy banana cakes are staple recipes in my house!Published 6 months ago by Kerry Williams
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Cooking for Babies & Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Families & Parents > Raising Children
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Children's Health & Nutrition > Children's Food
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Pregnancy & Childcare > Feeding your Baby