Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 13 Jun 2012 14:05:50 BDT
H. A says:
You can check it out here, in stock and ready to shipCloudNine Neuropad HD Android 4.0 ICS Tablet -- Ultimate full HD 10.1" Capacitive IPS screen tablet. 1GB DDR3 RAM, 16GB internal storage, Allwinner A10 CPU, Bluetooth, huge 7000MaH battery for up to 8 hours play, Google Play Store and Dual 2MP cameras.

In reply to an earlier post on 14 Jun 2012 11:04:24 BDT
KPNuts says:
Any idea how much it weighs and whether it supports BBC Iplayer? I've also got a Zeepad 10inch ICS tablet and never been able to get Iplayer working because of a ICS/flash conflict.

Posted on 14 Jun 2012 15:04:02 BDT
H. A says:
Hi,

yes iPlayer is fine as long as you use the app and not the website.

Posted on 14 Jun 2012 17:35:37 BDT
Tall Person says:
It seems a little expensive - there are 9.7 and 10" tablets for a lot less. Are there things in this one that justify the price?

Posted on 14 Jun 2012 21:48:32 BDT
H. A says:
I've had a good look at other tablets and as far as I can see it is just about the cheapest IPS 10" tablet on Amazon shipping from the UK and the only one with bluetooth

Posted on 17 Jun 2012 17:02:41 BDT
Steven Keyte says:
Hi. Does anyone know if it has Google Maps and or Navigation? Does it have GPS? Do you need it to have 3G for the Maps/Navigation to work?

Posted on 18 Jun 2012 09:41:22 BDT
Lee G says:
As far as I am aware, it doesn't have GPS, so you would need something like a 3G dongle to provide you with mapping on the move. You can download Google Earth/Maps.

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jun 2012 09:57:50 BDT
Steven Keyte says:
Thanks, Lee. It's just that some tablet specs say...GPS: Yes...3G: NO. I thought one can't work without the other. I get confused - LOL! I have 'Navigation' on my Samsung mobile, but that can work with the WiFi and 3G when turned 'off'. Does that then rely/go on the mobile network transmitter? Anyway, thanks for your quick response.

Steve

Posted on 18 Jun 2012 10:11:51 BDT
Lee G says:
I think that almost all of the tablets at this price range don't include GPS. I think with Google Maps you can 'cache' certain maps for when you are offline, but the Navi function requires GPS to be enabled. TBH, I think most Navi systems require GPS, I'm not sure that 3G gives enough info to Navi's to determine the exact spot you are in. 3G would certainly allow you to view maps on the move without caching them before hand.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb8299744)

This discussion

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype
CloudNine Neuropad2 Android Tablet - Now with Android 4.0.3 ICS - 2180p HD Superslim 7" 5 point touch Capacitive Android Tablet with A10 processor NOW WITH 8GB Memory - Fully compatible with Facebook, Youtube player and Skype by Cloud
3.9 out of 5 stars   (169)