Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Suki Ad Campaign Pieces Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Amazon Fire TV Shop now Halloween Pets Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Learn more Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Dec 2008 21:06:01 GMT
Last edited by the author on 29 Dec 2008 21:09:13 GMT
Well, New Year is upon us, the old one was a difficult year for me as it has been for most others but the beautiful Beedle the Bard CE and this forum has contributed to raising my spirits in the last few months. I have read the stories a few times now. It takes pride of place amongst my few other merchandise items and I have to say, this one really stands out! I have it displayed as in the Amazon picture enclosed in a large clear perspex box I bought so that I can display it without accumulating dust but also read it whenever I feel like and you know, I still love just gazing on it!

As expected, this forum has ceased up in its activity, but its always here reflecting the journey we shared together.

Happy New Year to everyone who is still hanging around this forum (yep, both of you) and embrace whatever challenges we may have ahead of us with positivity and success.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2008 13:11:51 GMT
Well, I also popped in for a final look around. I am very pleased you are still enjoying your book, bearing in mind you have had almost a month to possibly regret spending 50 on it. I still have not seen the thing, but the reports from the house at Christmas were very favourable so I am happy.

I cannot imagine another book purchase engaging me the way this one did, but then again I never expected this one.

Best wishes to you Professor Potter and everyone for 2009.

In reply to an earlier post on 30 Dec 2008 17:08:10 GMT
I still check back occasionally but like both of you, there's not much on here anymore, which is a shame because i enjoyed reading the posts, and like most, they've cheered me up endlessly. This will probably be one of the last times i'll look on here, so i want to wish everyone a better year, have a good night tomorrow and let's hope that one day, another book will draw us all together and resume the fun times again! I love this book and hope that it will not be the last time JK Rowling lights up our lives with harry, ron, hermoine and the many others. So, with a heavy heart, i wish everyone well, and farewell to professor potter and bellydancer and anyone else who is still taking a look here from time to time.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Jan 2009 09:06:29 GMT
Bellydancer, we'll stick around for your reactions, you seems to be incredibly patient and boy, I hope we havent overhyped it for you!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  29 Dec 2008
Latest post:  12 Jan 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions