Enter the realm of Eorzea with players from around the world in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn for PlayStation 4.
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) for PlayStation 4 that invites you to explore the realm of Eorzea with friends from around the world.
Form a party and adventure with a multitude of players from across the globe. Forge friendships, mount chocobos, and board airships as you and your companions create your own unique stories in Eorzea.
Set out alone or enlist the aid of friends as you undertake epic quests, battle familiar Final Fantasy monsters, and acquire unique abilities and equipment. All the classic elements from the series that you have come to know and love are waiting!
Embark of the adventure of a lifetime to help reforge the fate of Eorzea!
- All the hallmarks of the Final Fantasy franchise, including an engaging storyline, genre-leading graphics and HD real-time cut scenes.
- A unique Armoury system that allows you to change to any of the nineteen different classes simply by changing your equipment. Develop your character however you want, anyway, anytime, anywhere.
- Experience dynamic events with the introduction of the Full Active Time Events system (F.A.T.E.). Take part in open world events and help shape the world around you.
- Incredible new graphics engine that delivers a high level of detail and quality.
- Breath-taking musical score by renowned Final Fantasy series composers.
- Complete cross-platform play on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC.
- Now in full HD (1080p) and able to display hundreds of characters on screen, Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn delivers a truly beautiful and smooth gaming experience.
- With Remote Play for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita open up your gaming experience with the high quality graphics at home or on the move. An ideal function to help you with your crafting and gathering needs.
- By using the SHARE feature on your PlayStation 4, you can quickly share your gameplay, screenshots and even live stream your game to friends around the world.
- Use the PlayStation 4 Controller Touchpad to navigate menus quickly and easily.
- Compliment your play style with the PlayStation 4 controller, or with a mouse and keyboard.
Eorzea. A land embraced by Gods and forged by Heroes.
Seeking control of this realm and its abundant crystal resources, the Garlean Empire sends forth a massive host on a campaign to conquer its southern neighbour. Driven by madness, the commander of the invading forces silently plots to tear the moon from the heavens and hurl it down upon the land. The people of the realm soon lean of this foul scheme and join their hands in prayer in an eleventh-hour attempt to entreat the aid of the gods, only to see their endeavours fail. From within the moon emerges Bahamut, an ancient terror seething with rage fueled by countless generations of imprisonment. Sensing the tug of fate, a powerful magus channels the last of his strength to send Eorzea’s heroes in to a temporal rift. There they wait, untouched by the flames of destruction, until they are needed again. Those heroes are you, and the hour of awakening is now. Come and witness… A Realm Reborn.
Collector's Edition Contents
- Exclusive box featuring artwork from legendary FINAL FANTASY artist Yoshitaka Amano.
- The Sounds of Eorzea - Explore the sounds of Eorzea with this musical score.
- Additional Content Disc: The Waning of the Sixth Sun - Learn more about the history of Eorzea and the Seventh Umbral Era.
- Exclusive Art Cards - Collect five beautiful character art cards found only in the Collector’s Edition.
- The Art of Eorzea: A Realm Reimagined - Explore the world of Eorzea with this collection of never-before-seen concept art bound together in a high quality hardbound art book.
- Security Token - Use this security token to enhance the security of your account and protect it from unauthorized access.
- In-game Items - Fat Chocobo Mount, Wind-Up Moogle Minion, Helm of Light, Baby Behemoth Minion, Coeurl Mount and Behemoth Barding.