on 19 February 2014
Maybe I was unlucky, but the filter I was sent was not clean - it took a considerable amount of work to remove all the smears from the surface. As a result, I am reluctant to use it for anything important.
on 21 October 2013
The supplier was very prompt with delivery.Pleased with the quality of the lens hood which fits well, also pleased with
the filters and lens cap.
on 11 December 2013
All my camera lenses are protected by UV filters. So when I purchased my new zoom lens recently, I bought one of these filters too. For the money they are excellent - nice piece of glass - with a good double thread ( on both sides). I have used them a lot recently and have tested them on the lens, and without, and there has been no deterioration in my images taken. I am happy snapper knowing that accidental damage that may occur to my lens front will be taken by the filter and at this price and I can throw and replace without much cost. I would recommend this product and the supplier. Best regards.
on 4 November 2013
perfect .. would recommend if you want a cheaper little set .. i did not want to pay loads as i am taking them travelling and so this was just right
on 11 September 2013
Cheap item and all I really need.You get the "better" than Canon lens cap plus two essential filters,,,,,,,,,great deal :)
on 27 September 2013
Good price, just what I wanted and delivered very promptly - delighted with my order and the service received. Thankyou.
on 7 July 2013
Excellent value for money, why pay more when you can get generic brands for much less which do the job as well.
on 14 December 2014
Spot on - does exactly what it says on the tin, plus it's great value and well packaged.
on 23 April 2013
I have not used these filters a great deal yet but they will be used a lot in the summer, the bit I have I am well pleased . It is a very smart wallet and fits into the camera bag perfectly. Delivery was to the day.
on 4 February 2014
First off I was surprised with the build quality. I'm not sure what it's made of but it's not just cheap plastic. It fits perfectly onto a 18-55mm Cannon kit lens and keep the lens glass nice and protected from any dusk, dirt or annoying peoples smudged fingers. Great pick up for the security especially at the low price!