- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.9 x 0.6 cm ; 91 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item model number: 65-070138
- ASIN: B0000BZL8G
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 5 Jun. 2008
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.95 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
B + W Filter 67mm UV Filter
|Price:||£32.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£0.95 (3%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The best Ultra-Violet Filter
- Perfect for digital
- Schott glass
- The very best optical quality
- Brass mount
- Made by Schneider Kreuznach
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The UV 010 filter blocks the invisible, often blurring causing ultraviolet rays. It is widely used in areas where UV radiation occurs particularly strong, such as in the mountains, on the coast, in areas with very clear air. The colorless UV 010 does not require any extension of exposure, so it is like constantly enforced to protect the front lens against the lens.
B + W filters offer the highest optical quality, using the latest manufacturing technology, quality glasses, most precise examination of the filter glass and their remuneration.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The quality of the product is fantastic. The thread on the filter is so precisely made that it screws on to my lens with ease and just feels well made. The same can be said for any additional filter which screw onto it (the internal thread is just as nicely machined). I bought this to protect my DSLR lens and I can safely say that it hasn't affected the quality of my photographs. Also I find that my lens cap fits better onto this UV filter than my other filters, but this may just be by chance.
I can't compare it to other UV filters, but I would definitely say that this is high quality and worth the money.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent filter,no distortion whatsoever.The build quality is as good as ever.Published 2 months ago by Dr S.B.Mahapatra