- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: I.B.Tauris (18 Dec. 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1848854544
- ISBN-13: 978-1848854543
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 2.4 x 23.8 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 705,744 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Film England: Culturally English Filmmaking Since the 1990s Paperback – 18 Dec 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Andrew Higson is Professor of Film and Television at the University of York. He has written extensively about British cinema, including the books 'Waving the Flag: Constructing a National Cinema in Britain and English Heritage', 'English Cinema: Costume Drama Since 1980'. He has also edited several books, including 'Young and Innocent? The Cinema in Britain 1896-1930', and ''Film Europe' and 'Film America': Cinema, Commerce and Cultural Exchange, 1920-1939' (with Richard Maltby).
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?