on 27 March 2014
bought this after enjoying the original game that I downloaded as a free app of the
day on my kindle fire. although some of the games are repeated from previous versions, there are many new very tricky ones. I love it, as do my 8, 6 and even 3 year old! the versus option is brilliant as two can play at once on my kindle. the 3 year old is fascinated by the finished inventions and I can make it accessible to get by selecting the option that gives only the pieces needed to complete it, so she knows they have to go somewhat! great fun, thoroughly recommend it!
on 10 June 2014
I downloaded the first app of this as free app of the day. My four year old (and I) love working out how to put the inventions together then flicking the switch to see what happens. A lovely app which keeps everyone amused. Note: the deluxe version contains the inventions from 1 and 2 so you only need this one.
on 29 June 2014
This game is sheer genius. The sound is spot on for the scenarios and not to annoying even though it repeats on a short cycle.
The graphics and game play are extraordinary, every time I play I end up laughing out loud, the animations are very funny and the puzzles are wonderful and inventive.
This game keeps me amused and brings a huge grin to my face when I play it. Now must go, I've just time for one more level before I do some really important stuff, perhaps two, or maybe three if push it...
on 29 June 2014
This is not a particularly hard game, but nonetheless a fantastic little time waster. You have to place the parts of the wacky inventions to complete the puzzle. As mentioned in another review I had purchased this after downloading the first one as a free app of the day. Get it today (29/06/2014) whilst it's free. Great fun for all the family
on 29 June 2014
I was delighted to see this was the app of the day I had the previous one and it entertained me on holiday. I am going to let my two year old grandson have a go I think he will love it. I recommend this app .just download it you will enjoy it
on 15 May 2014
I am in my fifties and thoroughly enjoyed the game. It was even more fun watching my grandson solve them too.
Some of the later levels were a little fiddly for him but together we triumphed
on 29 June 2014
...this app is amazing...
And be able to get it for free...even better...
My son and I can't stop playing it...
Thanks Amazon..
on 1 July 2014
This is a great game, even for a silver surfer like me! I'm having to ration myself so I don't do all the puzzles too quickly, but in 2 days I've done 47 out of 66 . They do get more difficult as you progress.
The graphics are excellent, and the sound effects have encouraged me to turn up the volume. When each puzzle has been solved, I especially like to re-run the solution graphics - some of them make me laugh out loud. I think this would be a very good game for children who like practical problems.

Only one problem - we want more inventions NOW!
on 8 May 2014
Absolutely love this game. It's clever, makes you think about mechanics whilst being really funny at the same time.

My 5 yr old also loves it

We downloaded the free app first but loved it so much we bought the Felix version

Highly recommended
on 2 July 2014
As far as I am concerned this is the most enjoyable & engrossing game available on the Kindle Fire HD. There are many levels, each one getting a little more difficult to solve but nothing that is too mentally taxing or frustrating. When I have finally worked my way through all the levels (I'm almost there!) I will be searching for & downloading more games from Filimundus AB the authors of Pettson's Inventions Deluxe.