● USB audio decoding and output for PC, functioning as a high quality external USB soundcard*;
● Texas Instruments' PCM2706 serves as USB receiver. For better sound quality, a Wolfson WM8740 serves as digital-to-analog convertor (DAC), pairing with a high performance operational amplifier from ADI for the DAC circuit;
● Build-in headphone amplifier utilizing AD8692 and Texas Instruments' TPA6130A as pre- and power-amp for high performance, good resolution, low distortion, and powerful output;
● Standard 3.5mm stereo line-in jack for portable amplification with conventional audio source;
● Dual 3.5mm headphone output jack. Convenient design makes it easy to share music between two listeners;
● World's first portable headphone amplifier with dual colors OLED display;
● Easy to use digital volume control function with great precision and channel balance;
● Build-in EQ for 3 levels of Bass Boost;
● Build-in rechargeable 1050 mAH Li-ion battery for 80 hours of continuous operation**;
●Quality anodized aluminum satin finish case design, small and compact, ideal to be wrapped together with digital audio player;
●User selectable USB charging function to help prolong battery lifespan and lower distortion from power supply circuit;
●User definable startup volume memory and maximum volume limiter to protect user from hearing damage due to loud volume;
●Automatic keylock feature;
●User definable sleep timer function and total runtime display****.
* This model supports driverless plug and play on Windows XP, Windows 2000, Vista, Windows 7, and various Mac OS.
** Full battery charge via computer USB port after 200 minutes and capable of 80 hours of continuous operation, tested under laboratory condition for evaluative purpose only.
**** Total system runtime will accumulate from the first use. It will be reset to zero after either reset button is pressed, reloading default setting, or when the battery depleted