Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 32 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Sep 2012 20:08:51 BDT
BlackpoolFC says:
What happens? Do you get the game in the post on the day it's released or is it only dispatched on that day?

Posted on 8 Sep 2012 14:43:33 BDT
M HUTCHINGS says:
90% of the time you will recieve it on the day of release. I also select first class delivery to make sure. Occasionally you may not get it but i have preordered fifa and cod for the last 6 years or so and i think once or maybe twice i didn't get it on release day.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 13:45:24 BDT
I haven't got mine and I chose 1st class royal mail :(

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2012 13:52:30 BDT
Fleet Casual says:
Me either. I talked to someone on chat who said it is in transit still, and should still be delivered today although it might be as late as 7pm. I'm really hoping that's true, but I'm not holding my breath.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 14:15:36 BDT
PS says:
I ordered through an Amazon Prime subscription which I took out for a month to test it and to ensure delivery was today. They said it was dispatched yesterday but I still haven't received it, however I have managed to receive first class mail early this morning that was sent yesterday. I'm only around until 4pm then I'm away until 1st October at which point the free packs code is no longer valid I am led to believe. I certainly won't use Amazon Prime again nor Amazon for delivery.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2012 14:52:05 BDT
I have also not received my copy(ultimate edition) despite taking 1st class post,going to be one very angry 13 year old when he gets in from school..Also ordered it from another outlet and that one arrived yesterday for my 15 year old.Also bstill waiting on email with bonus content ??

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 15:14:35 BDT
Mine hasn't turned up either despite paying for 1st class delivery. I was told by Vejay at Amazon that there have been unforeseen delays caused by royal mail but couldn't tell me what. Im not surprised it never turned up though as Amazon didnt dispatch until 18:35 last night. What a poor company this is and it will never get a penny of my money again.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 15:20:45 BDT
I echo everything everyone has said on here, although I used the super saver delivery, I believe that ordering it a whole month in advance of release is plenty of time for them to get them dispatched in time and there shouldn't even be a need to pay extra to have it on release day. Very poor

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 16:32:31 BDT
I pre ordered this over 3 weeks ago, and it still has not been delivered. I called Amazon, who were really helpful. Amazon did dispatch the games yesterday to Royal Mail. So it is Royal Mail who have not met delivery, not Amazon. My son is gutted and I have to troll the shops now for the Ultimate Edition, which is like hens teeth. Next time I will pre order through one of the supermarkets. Seems like the way to go.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 17:50:22 BDT
Does anybody know if they will be making late deliveries of the game today? Or have we passed the cut-off point?

If not, will the game be Saturday or Monday if I've chosen First Class delivery, anybody know?

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 17:59:26 BDT
Josh . l says:
Fifa 13.. much awaited game came back from school wasnt here sent a email to amazon no reply... Paid extra for first class so it would be here and nothing i only pre ordered it so i could have it when i got in or i would of went into town and bought it pre ordering from this site wont be happening again soon.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 18:04:02 BDT
Not received the game either. This despite selecting first class delivery.
Very poor service. I have already asked for a returns label to be emailed so I can return this copy of the game.
I have bought a copy from elsewhere, but of course I have now lost the EAS FC points and have had to buy the normal copy not the Ultimate edition.

Better that than 2 very unhappy children. Shopto.net next time :) £5 back if not delivered on time and reports are that the game arrives at least one day before.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 18:34:41 BDT
B Hefford says:
I have waited in all day for it and still nothing, paid the extra money for a shocking service. The whole point of pre order was to make life simple. Even if it arrives at 7pm tonight you will still be receiving a complaint from myself.. You'd think a multinational company could organise getting something delivered on time..

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 18:41:39 BDT
I'm raging, what is the point of preo-ordering anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks amazon, you've ruined my day

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 18:53:43 BDT
SAS1 says:
This is the second time I have pre-ordered a game and paid extra for 1st class delivery, only to be disappointed again! I agree, what is the point of pre-ordering!!! Rubbish!!!

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 19:38:31 BDT
W. Freeman says:
Got in from college really excited having paid for fist class delivery and nothing!!! Day ruined...

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 19:58:26 BDT
ke everyone else totally p'd off with amazon only told my boy he was getting it when they sent me the E-mail saying it had been despatched and would be with us today. High as a kite when I told him this morning now absolutely gutted. Thanks Amazon but its the last time I'll be clicking to purchase from you.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 20:11:01 BDT
Never using amazon again unless I have to. Everyone I know who has pre-ordered from other websites received their copies today. Spoke to customer service at lunchtime who said it would be here by 6pm. Its 8pm now, and I've spoke to someone else who said to wait til 9pm. I'm disgusted, what a waste of a day and a waste of money. Amazon, I hope deforestation continues.

In reply to an earlier post on 28 Sep 2012 20:23:36 BDT
what number can i contact Amazon on ? cheers p.s also dissapointed at amazon.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 20:29:51 BDT
Callum says:
Did not receive the game today even though i pre-ordered a month ago... disgraceful.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 21:24:36 BDT
Meatballs65 says:
Somebody suggested Amazon Chat, to talk to someone, here is my full conversation;

You are now connected to Gopi from Amazon.co.uk.

Me:Order # 203-0043%%%%%%%

I pre ordered Fifa 13 and it is not here - paid up front for delivery today? Where is it?

Gopi: Thank you for contacting Amazon. My name is Gopi . May I have your name, please?

Me:VVVVfFF

Gopi:Thanks for the confirmation.

I'm sorry that you haven't received your order yet.

Me:I am sorry too

Gopi:I have checked and see that, the order you placed was through nin trackable method. In this case, We can't track the parcel. So I request you to wait till October 06, 2012.

Me:You are joking right? The game was ordered so that it came today on the day of release. Also by ordering with Amazon and confirming by Oct 1st latest - my son gets bonus points.How can you suggest waiting to Oct 6th? I want a full refund if thta happens. I can go and buy it at the shop tonight?

Gopi:Are we connected?

Me:Yes - see my comment. I want to know when I can expect the game and also either a refund of delivery costs - to guarantee I received today. Compensation or full refund.

Gopi:I am sorry that how you feel. This is the maximum waiting time. You will receive the order before October 06, 2012.

Me:You don't get it! I paid especially to receive on the day of release - part of the order deal. I paid extra to receive a bonus which must be cashed in on Oct 1st latest. You have failed to honour the contract? Why would you suggest I wait? Do I need to phone the office tomorrow for somebody who understands?

Are we connected?

Gopi:In this case, I will refund the delivery charge.

Me:What about the extra money because my son cannot get the bonus offered for ordering from you which he will not now be able to get? He could have simply got elsewhere?

Not good enough. I expected you to tell me that you were sorry and it would be here tomorrow or something. This is diabolical! I am even more angry now

I will phone your offices tomorrow.

Gopi:Please hold on. I will help you with that.

Thanks for waiting.

Your promotional code: EMB8-48N5-MDQT

Me:What does that mean?

Gopi:This is your promotional pre order code.

Me:Probably - see the order?

Gopi:Yes.

Is there anything else I can do for you today?

Me:I don't know if that is the code. I ordered as I have already indicated. Please see my order which was ordered so that I get the game today as indicated on the description. What are you asking me what the code is?

Gopi:This is the bonus code for the pre order.

Me:I have ordered a game from you - I don't care about what the code is or was - if you want to confirm this, please look at my order details. I just want to know what is happening. Can you help?

Gopi:You will receive the parcel within few business days. So I request you to wait.

Me:I will phone the offices tomorrow. You really don't seem to understand the problem?

Gopi:Dean, I understand that the item was guaranteed to be delivered on the release date. I'm truly sorry that the item was not delivered today. If the item arrives too late to meet

*if the item arrives too late to meet the needs, you can refuse delivery of the parcel so that it is returned back to us.

I hope the parcel will be delivered shortly.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 21:48:47 BDT
Swift says:
It is quite a joke to be honest, though I'm not sure it's entirely Amazon's fault. Still we paid good money for it to be delivered today and that hasn't been honoured, thus we should get a P&P Refund at the minimum?

In response to the FUT Code, if you don't redeem by Oct 1st you don't get your FIRST pack, you still get the rest of them.

Also I have seen posts about not receiving the 10,000 EAS FC Credits (Pre-Order incentive) which is why I ordered from here in the first place.

JEEEEEZ they had better sort out this catastrophe.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 22:02:06 BDT
A. Balogun says:
What is the point of pre ordering the game to be told to expect it to be delivered on the 3rd of october, iam very dissappointed because amazon has been really good 4 me personally, going to make a complaint.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 22:06:07 BDT
A. Balogun says:
What is the point of pre ordering the game to be told to expect it to be delivered on the 3rd of october, iam very dissappointed because amazon has been really good 4 me personally, going to make a complaint.

Posted on 28 Sep 2012 22:41:17 BDT
I havent got mine either, but have the codes which are kinda rendered worthless until the game arrives. this is just crazy its happened to a lot of people.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  31
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  5 Sep 2012
Latest post:  4 Oct 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
FIFA 13 - Ultimate Edition (PS3)
FIFA 13 - Ultimate Edition (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (103)