From the Back Cover
'FIBROMYALGIA & MUSCLE PAIN' Leon Chaitow N.D. D.O.
What causes it, how it feels and what to do about it
Fibromyalgia, formerly called fibrositis, is becoming as increasingly common and widely researched disorder. Sufferers experience widespread muscle pain and other associated symptoms such as disturbed sleep, bowel disorders, headaches, anxiety, chronic fatigue and PMS.
This guide explains what fibromyalgia is and how it affects sufferers. It looks at the value of various self-help measures, not to be used in isolation but to enhance treatment recommended by your health adviser.
• The benefits of massage and self-manipulation for muscle problems
• Hydrotherapy, aromatherapy and acupuncture
• Detoxification and skin brushing
• Herbal and homeopathic remedies and dietary advice
• Amino acids, antioxidants and other supplements
• relaxation techniques for health enhancement.
About the Author
Leon Chaitow is a registered osteopath and naturopath, and a senior lecturer in Complementary Health studies at University of Westminster, London. He has lectured widely around the world and taught at chiropractic colleges throughout the USA.
He is the bestselling author of a wide range of health guides including Candida Albicans: Could Yeast Be Your Problem and one of Thorsons most longstanding and successful authors.