on 14 November 2014
Works a treat - took it for four months after being diagnosed with PCOS and rarely ovulating. Two ovulations in that time and one pregnancy! So pleased!
on 24 July 2014
try it,...........it worked 2 month , after 3 years of trying nothing happen,
on 9 February 2015
Hi ladies I just wanted to share my experience so far! I have always known I have PCOS from a scan I had when I was a young teenager however I never suffered until about 2 years ago which also happened to be when I started ttc my second too! As I had already had my miracle baby when I was 19 I couldn't get any help from the doctor but as I have constantly been in pain from the cysts for the last 2 years I have been sent for numerous tests and ultrasounds and always had lots of cysts on my ovaries.
I started taking fertilaid on 22nd of January and came on my period TWO DAYS later on the 24th (I hadn't had one since October last year).
Anyway I have had an ultrasound today and the sonographer has told me I don't have any cysts on my ovaries at all anymore! I am so so happy I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel! Now my cysts are gone I'm really hoping I will get my BFP shortly! However if not I will no doubt carry on taking fertilaid as it has made me feel 10 x better than I have in over 2 years!
I will come back and give 5 stars if I get my second little miracle! Baby dust to us all xx
on 6 March 2016
Started these on cycle day 11. Not yet pregnant. Normally have a small amount of bleeding around ovulation and had lots of tests which confirms ovulation bleeding. However when I took these pills, around ovulation had so much bleeding that I actually thought I was coming on a very early period. Gave 3 stars as delivery was fab, not too sure bout the pills though as bled so much at ovulation not surprised I'm not pregnant. Decided to give it another month so will order more. My periods are usually 28 days so will see if that changes.
on 23 March 2016
Like you all viewing this, I'm in the same rubbish fertility issue boat.
We've been trying a year, I've been diagnosed with PCOS with no ovulation occurring. Frustrated at waiting for a referral I thought I'd make some efforts at home.
Along side taking these tablets I've made more effort at home following a PCOS advised diet. So please don't assume it's just the tablets like these other women are giving the impression of that work magic.
I'm on my second box and although not pregnant yet (I think) I'm holding out hope as I have had a much regular "normal" period.
Also we got the male tablets and having just got back from the GP who gave us the results from his test, his boys are in great order!
I'm hoping it won't be long till I at least start ovulating. Give them ago!
on 11 January 2016
After many months of ttc naturally with no success I bought this as well as Maca Root based on the good reviews to give us a little help! Well it may just be a massive coincidence, but I am now pregnant after only 1 month of using these! Surpised and delighted :) highly recommend!!
on 26 February 2014
2 months supply within this second bottle I found I was pregnant after 3yrs 6months
I have had all sorts wrong but believe this works
on 2 January 2015
I received the product as promised, I have only started taking the tablet, for the result I will have to wait to see if I get pregnant!
on 6 January 2016
I thought I would try this as I had read the good reviews, which gave me hope. Well it worked. I suffer from PCOS and hadn't had a period for 9 months, after taking fertilaid for 4 weeks along with inofem, I was a bit disappointed not to get my period again. However there was a very good reason for that, I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant and never been so pleased to feel sick 24/7.
on 19 August 2013
As a PCOS sufferer and having suffered an ectopic pregnancy. I was struggling to conceive my second child. After nearly a year of trying I bought this product in hopes it would help me.!! After only 2 months of taking it, I discover today that I am 4 weeks pregnant..!!! I could not be any happier.! I hope this product works as well for you as it has for me. Happy trying ☺