Top positive review
19 people found this helpful
Mini lop finally not peeing over the edge
on 9 February 2014
This is the first (of three) litter tray that my mini lop doesn't occasionally pee over the side. He jumps into the corner-style trays and doesn't always turn sideways so the fluffy end hangs over the edge. Both of us love this one, no accidents and he likes hanging out in there (he's free roaming in the house).
If you're wondering how to litter train a bunny from scratch it's actually pretty easy
1) put the tray where he pees.
2) put scattered pellets in the tray.
3) put hay/treats/food in one side of the tray.
4) save his favourite treats (sultanas are good) for when he hops in to use it.
5) if he makes a mistake say 'no' firmly and lift / shoo him into the tray. Clean the mistake area with diluted white vinegar (if he can smell his pee he'll do it again).