on 9 February 2014
This is the first (of three) litter tray that my mini lop doesn't occasionally pee over the side. He jumps into the corner-style trays and doesn't always turn sideways so the fluffy end hangs over the edge. Both of us love this one, no accidents and he likes hanging out in there (he's free roaming in the house).

If you're wondering how to litter train a bunny from scratch it's actually pretty easy
1) put the tray where he pees.
2) put scattered pellets in the tray.
3) put hay/treats/food in one side of the tray.
4) save his favourite treats (sultanas are good) for when he hops in to use it.
5) if he makes a mistake say 'no' firmly and lift / shoo him into the tray. Clean the mistake area with diluted white vinegar (if he can smell his pee he'll do it again).
on 7 April 2012
I bought one of these to try it out, not really having much confidence to be honest. How wrong was I! My bunny now does all her ones and twos in it, meaning I only have to empty the toilet every other day or so rather than cleaning out the whole cage. I have now purchased four more and fingers crossed the bunnies will be as clever as Jasmine my first toilet trained rabbit!
on 6 November 2013
Great size and fits well in most cages. Good height on the edges to prevent splashes and contents being kicked out. A lot of bunny toilets I find are too small but this one is just perfect (mine are adult mini lops.) There's plenty of room for the rabbits to fit in whilst eating their hay from a nearby feeder. They've taken to it really well and now the house is mostly poopy-free as long as you keep cleaning it out on a daily basis.
on 16 September 2014
I bought two of these on a whim intended for my indoor ferrets, I had previously had a lack of success with toilet training my ferret companions and although they had mastered the use of ordinary kitten litter trays, they poop over the sides and took great joy in tipping over the trays defeating the object of a litter tray.

It has taken from the end of August 14 for the trays to become a integrated part of there homes and our routine but I have been delighted and intend to buy a further three.

No 1. The Rabbit or Ferret Toilet is a comfortable size for one ferret to jumps into turn around and scoot backwards and do there business.

No 2. The high back has made there home/toilet area a joy to clean if that is possible.

No 3. The colour isn't offensive in garish primary colours typical of general pet products and the plastic isn't staining thus far.

No 4. Although the clips are useless on my homes 'cages' three different types none of which are by furplast there are four small holes on the top which has meant I could secure the toilet with small cable ties, essential for a ferret home.

No 5. I am saving HUGE amounts of money of cat litter as I now only empty the litter tray.

I would say as a word of encouragement to ferret keepers don't give up if your ferrets continue to have accidents in the first week or so and don't put down additional newspaper, but use kitchen towel and a diluted vinegar spray as required. I cleaned the boys out Sunday night, after transport issues I was really tired so didn't clean the boys cage out on the Monday but this wasn't a issue by Tuesday evening there was only three poops which missed the tray and no wee.

I would also say its considerable easier to clean a paper based litter such as yesterdays news or finacards own in comparison to a wood based cat litter which turns into a dust especially if your going to use the permanent zips tie method.

Add all the above to feeding a raw diet litter box cleaning has become a near enough delight.

Note. If you feed a kibble based diet I would advise against indoor ferrets using a cardboard paper litter but opt for the wood pellet alternative as the increased volume in water drinking and the amount of poops is too much for the cardboard litters in terms on controlling odour. This is my experience with five ferrets.

All the best.
on 27 July 2012
My rabbit used this toilet as soon as i unpacked it. very good product and spacious enough for larger rabbits.
on 24 August 2013
My 3kg dwarf rabbit always looked uncomfortable perched in a normal size corner tray. He loves this one and can sit comfortably inside it, and less stuff gets kicked out. Two sturdy hooks keep it in place. Thought at first it might be too big for his 94cmx55cm cage, but positioned lengthways it takes up hardly any more room than the corner tray. My mini lop-eared bunny likes it too, and doesn't mind that she's a bit lost in it. Both are house rabbits so it is essential that the tray is easy to clean. I give it Top Marks all round.
on 18 August 2015
I had been looking for a suitable Rabbit loo for some time and when I came across this one and have to say it has proved to be just what I was looking for.
My Bunny would always 'perch' herself on the end of her litter trays which meant she was always urinating down the side of the tray. With this 'Rabbit Toilet' she can't sit on the side due to the rise of the sides.
I would recommend this loo to any Bunny owners who have the same problem I have had - well worth the money.
on 17 September 2013
Arrived quickly along with some other items from the seller. Attempting to litter train my chinchilla.... I bought this along with the Superpet Critter Litter also from same seller. She took to it straight away for the toilet but also began eating the little litter balls but seems to have stopped doing this now the more she is using the tray for the toilet. This litter tray looks huge for her but she's only 3 months old so I'm hoping it'll last as she gets bigger anyway.
on 26 April 2016
The rabbits seem happy enough! I could have done with it being slightly larger, but it's the size that was advertised so that's my fault. Can't fault the delivery; I ordered on Easter Saturday expecting it to arrive around Wednesday, but it arrived on Easter Sunday! All-in-all, it does what it says it does, is lighter than the cat litter tray I was using, and the rabbits are happy to sit in it (yes, I said sit!), so I'm happy.
on 15 March 2014
My bunny happily uses this all of the time now (after a brief rebellious spell before she was spayed). It hooks nicely onto the side of her cage, and is plenty big enough for her to have a bit of a dig about in too. I did buy another one for use outside of her cage, but she just uses this one for digging and prefers to go back into her cage to go to the toilet.