Flavour Name: Meaty Steaklets|Size: 48 Pouches|Change
Price:£41.00+ £7.14 shipping

My cats were originally moggy 'rescue' cats so one would think they would be grateful to be fed at all, and not be too fussy. Not a bit of it. However, what they really crave is something different. Can't say I blame them really. Periodically I need to change brands as after a while they will just turn their noses up at what is on offer, and refuse to eat it. If we have a little war of attrition and I insist on putting out new bowls of the same old same old, figuring they will eventually get hungry and surrender, its always me who loses. They clearly go snacking somewhere else, and what is worse is I start finding portions of mice brought in overnight and left in various stages of surgical procedure.

So - I'm pleased to find that at least for the moment my fussy savages are hoovering up these, and cleaning their bowls well, so I don't have nasty dried bits of not quite finished cat food to contend with when washing the bowls. Some bulk buying whilst on special offer is on the cards. The companion Felix Sensations Fish Steaklets in Jelly 12 x 100 g (Pack of 4, Total 48 Pouches) are also meeting with current approval. I expect as long as this continues to be the case (hopefully a month or so) the neighbourhood mice can sleep more soundly in their little nests
on 4 December 2010
Cats love this stuff, it delivers the punch for our moggies! Great product, good price for buying bulk, and delivered on time - thanks, will be back again!
on 1 May 2014
32. pounds for what was once a max 15.00 pounds. Whoever changed the price needs to be fired I'm getting it from Iceland now 3.00 pounds per box making it 12.00. Sad to give it a 1 star rating because my cats love it, but at 32.00 pounds what do you expect?
on 20 January 2011
My two fussy cats love this variety of Felix cat food! I have tried them with almost every type but they get sick of them all eventually, but not Felix Sensations!

Clean bowls every day and enough variety in the Meat and Fish to have a different one every day of the week.

Great product, highly recommended.
on 15 November 2011
My cat could not get enough of thse packets of cat food. Although more expensive than others there is no waste left on the plate, so great value for money. I would recommend this to others as I have done with the same reaction from a friend's cat. On Amazon these work out much cheaper than buying them from any supermarket.
on 10 November 2010
Whilst Felix cat meat doesn't have the high-meat content that I would prefer for my kitty, she does love this and practically INHALES it when eating it. :o) (Even the flavours with tomato and spinach bits!!) I was pleasantly surprised to see that Amazon was selling 4 packs for such a cheap price (under £12) and stocked up. Well done Amazon! Also, very speedy despatch (was despatched same day - surprising for a Sunday - and received on Tuesday). Keep it up!!
UPDATE. When I wrote this review, this cat food was available for £13.50 with free delivery. The price has now doubled and delivery is no longer free so all of my references to cost are no longer valid.

We have 6 cats and as any cat owner will know, they can be very fussy.
We tried lots of different cat foods and what we found was in many cases, they would eat it for a few weeks and then lose interest.
Fortunately, in our case, Felix Sensations Meaty Steaklets have stood the test of time (now over a year).

What I really like though is the price - it is much better than the supermarkets are offering. Just make sure your cats don't change their mind after a week before buying 48 pouches!
on 13 May 2014
I do not like Felix as it contains hardly any meat, as cats are the only carnivorous animals out there, i like to feed my Cat on something with a bit more meat content. Sainsbury tin cat food has good meat content and it is a shame you can not order through Amazon as that is my choice
on 22 May 2014
This is good cat food but why had it suddenly gone so ridiculously expensive.
It is less than half this price in the pet shops and its certainly not worth all that extra money just to get it delivered.
My cats love it but I'll be shopping around.
on 24 April 2014
This is probably the only cat food that my 3 year old will eat.
She will not touch other premium or even cheapo brands - so this keeps her happy at a great price.
£4.88 a box in most supermarkets (unless there's an offer).