on 13 February 2011
I bought these pouches for my 14 year old cat who only has one or two teeth at the back of his mouth and struggles with the dried biscuits that the other cats eat. I was very happy to pay the price that I did as I could not of got 4 packs any cheaper from anywhere else. Excellent value. Felix is happy too!
on 17 February 2011
I have 5 senior rescued cats who have always loved Felix. I bought Felix As Good As It Looks Ocean Selection from the supermarket and they all loved it. Unfortunately, it is rather expensive so I was delighted to find it on offer on Amazon. I ordered in bulk which has saved me money and the effort of carrying the boxes from the supermarket. Excellent delivery service from Amazon as always. I know cats have their own tastes, but mine love this food and always lick their bowls clean!
on 15 January 2015
Wow it's miles more expensive here than in supermarket. I'm reading reviews three years ago mostly - so what happened? . It's normally two boxes for 7 quid many times a year in all supermarkets - or 4.95 box but that price is never payed by me and most cat lovers especially if you two or more supermarkets on your doorstep. One thing I like about the higher grade Felix (as good as it looks) is that it doesn't smell like the disgusting pungent of whiskas cat food.
on 25 August 2014
Why oh why have Amazon put up the prices of their cat food by such a large percentage? I always bought my cat food from Amazon, but now cannot afford their ridiculous prices, so have had to go back to supermarket. I bet I'm not the only one!
on 8 August 2011
Compared to the price I pay for this type of cat food at the supermarkets , this is great value for money. My cats are fussy and this is the food they like best.
The contents were clearly labelled and delivery was fast. Well pleased.
on 1 October 2013
having bought lots of this product before i purchased again only to find that one of the flavours had been changed, i think it was plaice before but now changed to sardine. Our cat molly did not like this flavour so i was left with quite a few pouches of it not able to use. However i will still buy the product but not the fish flavoured type.
on 12 September 2014
Our cats love this product but not the price Amazon are now charging much cheaper at the supermarkets. Why have you put the price up by so much? I regularly used to by all my cat food from amazon was great to have it delivered and a good price too, but not any more.
on 21 May 2014
Amazon charged the best price, now it's the worst. I used to buy all my cat food from you, but the price has gone up from around £2.55/box (with discount) to (the cheapest on your site) £7.99!
on 30 June 2011
very good value for money,especially as i have three cats! delivered when it should have been,as usual, amazon does what it says with its retailers,no problems,will buy again when the next promotion comes up
on 11 January 2011
Never thought of ordering cat food from amazon before, what a good idea ! well priced and delivered to the door, well worth ordering lots ! Happy cat and owner