on 14 June 2014
The game itself is a neat boardgame idea, which you can play against the AI or another player (on the same screen), but it has background sounds you can't disable and blingy graphical effects, which really don't suit a boardgame at all.
on 14 June 2014
What a brilliant little strategy game. It is easy to learn but could be (increasingly) hard to master - a little like a,strange chess/draughts type game. If you like these then you will like this one, and for a free app of the day, what's not to love. Incidentally I am playing on a Kindle fire HDX so I can not say how it will play on any other device, but will be very surprised if it does not work well on any Kindle.
on 22 June 2014
Love this game, can be very sneaky with displacing a triangle or sacrificing 4 to throw the enemy out some. Edge control is almost as important as center control makes a very challenging game.
on 18 November 2014
Fantastic game that tests your logic in a very creative way. You;ll not only havve to think ahead and use logic, you'll have to use your imagination to secure victory. I really enjoyed it.
It's a very simple game based on an old formula but it work and will have you amused for hours. It works well on the Kindle Fire HD and for free it's great, my kids love it.
on 2 August 2014
Decent enough strategy virus type game. Good time waster, stable game, good graphics. Esay to beat the computer so can become a wee bit boring.
on 23 June 2014
Simply could not get my head round this one. There could be a good game lurking here, but I could not understand what I was supposed to do.
on 14 June 2014
Sooo, not being the cleverest person or patient this game isn't really for me, although to be fair the only reason I got it is because I hang around with people with IQ's much less than my own (and that's not easy to find, hey you guys) therefore I can win.

On a serious note, good for a time passer and a good little addition if you like backgammon, chess and mindsweeper. Also good if there is a few of you as you can play up to four players.
on 16 June 2014
An interesting game which can be played you vs computer or friends I have njoyed playing and would recommend it.
on 16 June 2014
The game was fun to play for a while but there isn't much longevity to it. No bugs and played smoothly for me.