- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Adlard Coles Nautical (10 Nov. 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1408107007
- ISBN-13: 978-1408107003
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 2.6 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 45,113 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Fatal Storm: The Inside Story of the Tragic Sydney to Hobart Race Paperback – 10 Nov 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
'There are many highly competent skippers and crew but there is no one who could not benefit from a quiet evening with Fatal Storm.' --The Times
'Riveting and harrowing.' --The Telegraph
'A must-read for anyone who races offshore.' --Yachts and Yachting
"Mundle has given a very readable, if soberingly graphic account of the race"