Format: Paperback|Change

on 28 August 2014
I have enjoyed Kathryn Fox's other books, although I couldn't even finish this one. I found it boring in places and really slow. The lead character has started to come across as lacking in personality - she always does the 'right' thing without any feelings of a dilemma or personal conflict. Not sure I will bother with another book about this character.
on 27 April 2014
I have enjoyed all of Kathryn Fox's books, but I have to admit I'm not sure about this one. Actually, I found it rather boring. In parts, it was so long winded about GM food that I completely lost the plot. Not one of her best books I'm afraid.
on 25 August 2015
I really enjoy Kathryn's style of writing and although the book was not thrilling, it still kept my attention. Without giving away the storyline, I feel like after I've read the book I know that much about GM products I now know why our country does not want them and why I may move to organic food. Which I don't know whether that was quite the idea of the book. I love Kathryn's books because they are usually gritty and thought provoking, going where a lot of writers are too scared to go. But as much as it was a total insight on to Anya's background I'm not sure where Kathryn was going with it. I'll look forward to her next one with anticipation.
on 7 May 2014
Not as good as I thought it would be, read it, 3 / 4 way through, then lost interest in it.
D. S. Jones
on 10 July 2014
Having read all of her books, was disappointed with this one, a slow burner.
on 6 January 2016
Brilliant book kept me engrossed till the end
on 17 July 2015
very good ,up to her usual standard
on 14 January 2015
recently become a fan of Kathryn
on 18 May 2015